Total views : 378
Distribution of Static Magnetic Field Characteristics of Linear Induction Motor
In this paper, theoretical and practical design of low speed single side linear induction motor of secondary as reaction rail is proposed. At no load condition, a DC voltage is injected to the stator winding to one of the phase to analyse the static magnetic field across the mean length and also to the other phases dc voltage is injected and analysed that the magnetic flux shift spatially that makes the flux travels from one end of the primary to the other end. For increasing input dc current the magnetic flux density also increases by its square. By applying ac voltage, the output speed, thrust characteristics are measured. The static magnetic field and output characteristics of linear induction motor had analysed through experimental calculations.
Linear Induction Motor (LIM), Static Magnetic Field, Travelling Flux.
- Kentli Fevzi, Ismail Kiyak and Onat Nevzat. An example for Design and Application of Low-Speed Linear Induction Motor (LIM). 2010.
- Bhamidi Sarveswara Prasad. Design of a Single sided Linear Induction Motor (Slim) using A User Interactive Computer Program, A Thesis presented to the faculty of the Graduate School University of Missouri-Columbia. 2005.
- Hamed Hamzehbahmani. Modelling and simulating of single side short stator linear induction motor with the end effect. Journal of electrical engineering. 2011; 62(5) 302-8.
- Leonard l. Grigsby. Electrical power generation, transmission and distribution, third edition electrical power engineering handbook. 2012.
- Gieras Jacek F. Oxford Science Publications: Linear induction drives, third edition. 2002.
- Guilin Wen, Wei Xu, Guangyong Sun. Equivalent Circuit Derivation and Performance Analysis of a Single-Sided Linear Induction Motor Based on the Winding Function Theory. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2012; 61.
- Sadauskas T, Smilgevicius A, Savickiene Z. Distribution of Magnetic Field of Linear Induction Motor. Proceedings of international conference. 2007; 4(76). ISSN 1392 – 1215. Nr.
- Varasundharosoth B and Watson A. Single phase linear travelling-wave induction motor. Electrical Machine & Electromech. 1978; 3:75-88.
- Sinisterra Armando Jose. Modelling of linear induction machines for analysis and control a thesis submission. Florida Atlantic University. 2011.
- George G Karady, Keith E Holbert. Electrical energy conversion and transport ,2nd edition. 2013.
- Muralidharan M, Muthucumaraswamy R. Thermal Radiation on Linearly Accelerated Vertical Plate with Variable Temperature and Uniform Mass Flux. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2010 Apr; 3(4). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2010/v3i4/29725.
- Majidil B, Baktash A and Milimonfared J. Design Analysis of a Magnetic Gear Box with Continuous Ratio Shifting. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 January; 9(2). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i2/53165.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.