Total views : 276
Effect of Mechano Activation on Size Parameter of Aluminosilicate Rocks
Background/Objectives: In this work the change of size heterogeneity of mechanoactivated aluminosilicate natural and industrial rocks is studied. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The following raw materials alumosilicates were used: Mukhor Talinsk perlite (Buryat Republic) as magmatogene-effusive rock; Honguruu zeolitized tuff (Yakutia) as sedimentary rock; Korkino argillite and gaize as by-product when coal production; Nizhne-Olshansk quartz sand. Findings: It is established the studied natural aluminosilicate raw materials have polymineral composition and contains significant quantity of amorphous silica. Differences in mineralogical and genetic characteristics of aluminosilicate rocks, amorphous phase content as well as previous heat treatment effect on variety of size parameters of raw when mechanoactivation. The kinetics of mechanical action on the raw material provided by enhancement of grindability, changing of granulometry as well as significant increasing of specific surface area is accomplished. The results obtained allow monitoring a size parameters of raw materials during mechanoactivation process. It is the important factor to improve reactivity of raw as well as optimization of grinding process. Applications/Improvements: The reasonability of application of aluminosilicate rocks to reduce the energy intensity at stage of raw preparation by grinding is demonstrated.
Aluminosilicate Raw Material, Aluminosilicate Rocks, Degree of Dispersion, Mechanoactivation, Size Heterogeneity.
- Zhernovsky IV, Strokova VV. About problem of phase size heterogeneity of mineral raw as factor of structural formation of construction materials. Bulletin of Belgorod State Technological University named after V.G. Shoukhov. 2013; 31(2):112–18.
- Zhernovsky IV, Strokova VV, Bondarenko AI, Kozhukhova NI, Sobolev KG. Some issues of structural transformation of quartz with mechanical activation. Construction materials. 2012; 10(165):56–9.
- Lesovik VS, Alfimova NI, Yakovlev EA, Sheichenko MS. About problem of enhancement of efficiency of composite binders. Bulletin of Belgorod State Technological University named after V.G. Shoukhov. 2009; 3(1):30–3.
- Nosova АN, Fomina EV. Thermal activation of opal-cristobalite rock – waste of Korkin’s coal mine. Proceeding of International Research-to-Practice Conference Technical Science – from Theory to Practice, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, 2013. p. 106–11.
- Khodyikin ЕI, Fomina ЕV, Nikolaenko МА, Lebedev МS. Rational areas of application of coal strip mine raw. Bulletin of Belgorod State Technological University named after V.G. Shoukhov. 2009; 3(3):125–28.
- Fomina ЕV, Kozhukhova МI, Kozhukhova NI. Evaluating the effectiveness of the use of aluminum silicate rocks composed of composite binders. Bulletin of Belgorod State Technological University named after V.G. Shoukhov. 2013; 7(4):31–5.
- Voitovich EV, Kozhukhova NI, Zhernovsky IV, Cherevatova AV, Netsvet DD. Concept of quality control of aluminum silicate binders of non-hydration hardening. Construction materials. 2013; 11(1):68–70.
- Hodakov GS. Fine grinding of construction materials. Stroizdat: Мoscow, 1972.
- Lebedev MS, Strokova VV, Zhernovsky IV, Potapova IY. Change of properties of mineral powders prepared from aluminosilicate raw material under influence of thermal modification. Construction materials. 2012; 9(1):68–70.
- Barani HR, Lashkaripour G, Ghafoori M. Predictive permeability model of faults in crystalline rocks; verification by grouting in seyahoo dam. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2012; 5(6):2860–65.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.