Total views : 252
Formation of the Future Specialists’ Pedagogical Creativity
Background/Objectives: The article deals with the formation of the future specialists’ pedagogical creativity by means of scientific research activities. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Methodology extensively focuses on the methods and means of efficient knowledge acquisition on practice, seeks out the methods and means for this knowledge development. As there is a system of knowledge in the basis of method (e.g. mathematical, philosophical, logical etc.), its methods may be diverse. Findings: The pedagogical creativity is the scientific research activities, ultimately focused on acquisition by a person of new material and spiritual values, uniting all the internal connections and meeting the requirements of the modern world. The future specialist’s endeavor to improving his or her knowledge through the scientific research activities provides successful solution for the issues of pedagogical, social and professional activities, in other words it forms and develops professional creativity. Applications/Improvements: The ideas of Russian and foreign scientists regarding the aspects of the scientific research activities were highlighted. The authors dwell on the issue of the future specialists’ pedagogical creativity and consider its concepts.
Concept of Research Activities, Pedagogical and Psychological Creativity, Scientific Research.
- The Concept of Educational Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan through 2015. Available from: http://www.unesco.kz/rcie/data/koncepciya.htm. Date accessed: 12/09/2015.
- Khmel ND. The Theory and the Realization Technology of the Integrated Learning Process. Almaty, 2002.
- Taubayeva ST. The Scientific Bases of Research Culture Formation of a School Teacher. ASU: Almaty, 2002.
- Kertaeva GM, Botalova OB. The Organization of Psychological and Pedagogical Researches. Pavlodar, 2008.
- Mokshina NG. Pedagogical maintenance of future teachers practice-oriented training. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(10):1–8.
- Botalova OB. How to Involve Pupils in the Educational Process. Almaty, 1997.
- Kalieva EI. The Methods of Scientific Pedagogical Research: Study Guide. Aqtau, 2010.
- Turgymbaeva BA. The Main Requirement. Kazakhstan School. 2006 Oct.
- Beysenbayeva AA. The Theory and Practice of the Formal Education Humanization. Gylym: Almaty, 1998.
- Kalyeva SI. How to Work with Talented Children. Abay ASU: Almaty, 2001.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.