Total views : 311
State and Prospects of Engineering Development within Structural Economic Diversification of Kazakhstan
Background/Objectives: The article is devoted to problem connected with engineering development on innovative basis that is the most important condition of diversification and modernization implementation of national economy and restructuring assurance. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Necessary conditions for achievement of rather high rates for a short period according to historical measures were created due to successful implementation of economic reform in transition market period and a number of state programs after 2000 provided transition of the country to qualitatively new stage of development focused on innovative character. Findings: Analysis to a current state of engineering and necessary justification of its advancing development for innovative updating of technical equipment production in branches of the economy as well as increase of their competitiveness is given in the article. Much attention is paid to implementation of restructuring of the operating machine-building enterprises for acceleration of innovative process in this branch. Priority directions of engineering development for improvement of its branch structure and possibility of cluster approach use and public-private partnership mechanism that opens wide prospects of production increase in machine-building production, including innovative production which replaces import one delivered to the country for ensuring its internal requirements are considered. Applications/Improvements: Efforts of the state should be aimed at providing needs in state investment into large infrastructure projects for the purpose of receiving benefit from innovation and effective state service management.
Cluster, Diversification, Investment, Modernization, Restructuring, Versatility.
- The message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N. Nazarbayev to the people of Kazakhstan «Kazakhstan Way – 2050: Common Purpose, Common Interests, Common Future». http://www.akorda.kz/ru/addresses/ addresses_of_president/page_215750_poslanie-prezidentarespubliki-kazakhstan-n-nazarbaeva-narodu-kazakhstana17-yanvarya-2014-g. Date accessed: 14/10/2015.
- The State program on forced industrial innovative development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2010-2014. invest.nauka.kz/law/gpfiir_rus._posl._var.doc. Date accessed: 22/10/2015.
- The State Program of Industrial and Innovative Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2015-2019. http:// www.mid.gov.kz/ru/pages/gosudarstvennaya-programmaindustrialno-innovacionnogo-razvitiya-respubliki-kazahstanna-2015. Date accessed: 21/09/2015.
- Zamanbekov SZ. Industrial and Innovative Policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan as a basis of steady development and modernization of engineering. Innovations and investments. Scientific and Analytical Journal of Higher Educational Board of Russia. 2014; 2(1):14-18.
- Sultanov B. Industry of Kazakhstan and its regions 20092013. Statistical collection: Astana, 2014.
- The message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N. Nazarbayev to the people of Kazakhstan «Nurly zhol – Way to the Future». http://www.akorda.kz/ru/addresses/ poslanie-prezidenta-respubliki-kazahstan-nnazarbaevanarodu-kazahstana-11-noyabrya-2014-g. Date accessed: 15/12/2014.
- Zamanbekov SZ. Conceptual bases of cluster and innovative engineering development of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Creative Economy. Scientific and Analytical Journal of Higher Educational Board of Russia. 2014; 4(1):84-98.
- Zamanbekov SZ. Cluster development concept of Kazakhstan engineering on innovative basis. Life Science Journal. 2013; 10(4):1030-35.
- Kari A. Monitoring and audit of the state financial resources: the problem of effective system arrangement (the case of the Republic of Kazakhstan). Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(10): 324-32.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.