Total views : 229
The Requirements for the Formation of Future Fine Art Teacher's Pedagogical Competence
Background/Objectives: The article is based on the results of long-term pedagogical activities and conducted experiments. It covers some problems of vocational, pedagogical, psychological and methodical training of future school arts teachers and educational system of training in the fine arts in pedagogical higher education institutions. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The authors represent methodical recommendations on formation of students' cognitive activities and analytical independence, evaluation of practical works performed during the fine art classes. Some criteria of the analysis and evaluation of works are suggested, as well as examples of their usage in educational process. Findings: The improvement of students` artistic knowledge level to qualitative professional level directly depends on formation of cognitive relation of fine art in every stage. In order to prepare the professional qualified student who can study the methods of fine art properly, we should focus on the following: understanding the content of art works, the purpose and tasks of each stage of lesson; formation of analyzing ability in accordance with requirements of perception, understanding of drawing figure`s size and structure, specific description; development of using ability of fine art tools and ways of usage which is required to do the duties of drawing; improvement of psychological and practical skills, ability and creative skills which enable the students to complete the task qualitatively during every lesson. Teaching the future fine art teachers by art education and by all methods of pedagogical professional specialty is a closely related educational process. Therefore, the content of practical lessons should be regularly updated by innovative forms of art education that give a great opportunity for students to get the pedagogical, methodical, psychological knowledge that is necessary for their future profession. Applications/Improvements: These requirements are considered to be a foundation for professional pedagogical competence of a future school teacher, because future teacher of fine art is a mentor-teacher who brings up the spiritual and esthetic education of young generation.
Analysis, Art Education, Criterion, Fine arts, Student, Training.
- Volkov NN. Perception of Objects and Pictures. RSFSR Press: Moscow, 1950.
- Serova ÀÌ. Drawing. Prosveschenie: Moscow, 1975.
- Rostovcev NN. Educational Drawing. Prosveschenie: Ìoscow, 1976.
- Anisimov NN. Drawing Fundamentals. Stroyizdat: Ìoscow, 1977.
- Kosterin NI. Educational Drawing. Prosveschenie: Ìoscow, 1980.
- Beda GB. Fundamentals of Pictorial Literacy: Drawing, Painting, Composition. Prosveschenie: Moscow, 1981.
- Medvedev LG. Formation of a Graphic Image on Drawing Lessons. Prosveschenie: Moscow, 1986.
- Ivahnova LA. Scientific basis of preparation of teachers to designing the content of school subjects. Gylym: Almaty, 1995.
- Kamak A. Teaching of students to evaluate the works during the drawing lessons. Science and Education in South Kazakhstan. 2000; 22(1):53-58.
- Kamak A. Psychological Problems in Arts Teaching. The teacher of Kazakhstan: Astana, 2002.
- Kamak A. Pedagogical fundamentals of educational drawing in the system of arts. Publishing House Senim, Taraz, 2002.
- Muhamadeyeva RM, Mukhamadeyev TM, Muhamadeyeva IA. Structural and logical approach to the introduction of dual training in vocational and technical education system of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(10):332-48.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.