Total views : 496
Innovative Methods of Foreign Languages Teaching
Background/Objectives: The article reviews innovative methods of foreign languages teaching and different techniques used in the teaching process. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Actual materials reflect the history of pedagogy since ancient times to its modern state. Extracts from the works of Russian and foreign specialists let us know the main trends of development, the formation of new directions in the methodology of foreign languages teaching. The main goal is to introduce innovative methodological techniques. Findings: It has been proven that traditional studies directed only to the transfer and maintenance of knowledge, skills and abilities, and do not demonstrate adequate performance. Modern language education aimed at the formation of a multicultural identity, with the skills of self-analysis and systematization of new knowledge. For this purpose, used competence and culturological approaches. Information and computer technology can improve efficiency and create the conditions for self-study. Applications/Improvements: Innovative methods is an integral part of the modernization of the whole system. Teachers should familiarize themselves with the most progressive approaches and later combine them and use in work.
Communication Activities, Educational Process, Foreign Language Learning, Innovative Methods, Modernization.
- Bocharova OV, Kasharnaya SM. The use of electronic textbooks in the teaching of subjects: Guidelines for teachers of UNPO. Kurgan: IPKiPRO of Kurgan Region; 2008.
- Bocharova OV, Arefyeva ON. Application of ICT in the classroom and after school. Kurgan: IPKiPRO of Kurgan Region; 2008.
- Kashina ES. Tradition and innovation in the methods of teaching foreign languages. Samara: Univers-Grupp; 2006.
- Galskova ND. Modern methods of foreign languages teaching. Moscow: ARKTI; 2003.
- Druzhinin VI, Krivolapova NA. Organization of innovative activity in educational institution. Kurgan: IPKiPRO of Kurgan region; 2008.
- Filatov VM. Methods of teaching foreign languages in primary and basic secondary school. Rostov-on-Don: Feniks; 2004.
- Passov EI. Communicative method of teaching a foreign speaking. Moscow: Prosveshchenie; 1985.
- Kolkova MK. Tradition and innovation in the methods of teaching foreign languages. St Petersburg: KARO; 2007.
- Golovko EA. Information and communication technologies as a means of modeling socio-cultural space of foreign language learning. Foreign Languages at School: Scientific and Methodical Journal. 2007; 8(1):60–6.
- Efremenko VA. The application of information technologies in foreign language lessons. Foreign Languages at School: Scientific and Methodical Journal. 2007; 8(1):18–22.
- Sysoev PV, Evstigneev MN. Web 2.0: Social blogging service in foreign languages teaching. Foreign Languages at School: Scientific and Methodical Journal. 2009; 4(1):12–8.
- Fazeli SH. The role of personality traits in the choice and use of the compensation category of English language learning strategies. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2012; 5(6):2938–44.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.