Total views : 347
Football as a part of the Process of Development of Competence of Personal Growth in Students by means of Physical Education
Background/Objectives: Modern open educational space of the high school implies the system of the educational processes offering conditions for independent development of personal education environments. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The article considers approaches to the phenomenon and essence of the shaping of competencies of personal development with the help of football. Use of football in scholastic process of school for students’ physical education and shaping of athletic competency and competencies of personal development. Theoretical analysis of scientific and scholasticmethodical literature on football. Study and journaling of self-sentiment and personal development, organization of students’ health cards. Testing a level of development of physical qualities. Experiment. Findings: Studies and testing confirmed close liaison between development, speed-power qualities, technical evaluation of health, shaping of athletic competencies and personal development of students practicing football. Presented observations may be used to control the level of development of certain physical and technical qualities in student practicing football, to adjust the process of training changing its direction for formation of physical, sports and self-development competences. We observe positive increase of physical standards of students taking part in experimental program. Students practicing football, are less prone to catarrhal diseases (ARD, ARVI, influenza) and have higher motivation for physical activity. Regular practice of football teaches students discipline, self-confidence, partnership, team spirit; promotes normalization of fitness, shaping of athletic competency and competency of individual development. Applications/Improvements: It is one of ways of physical shaping and development of physical qualities in personality within the process students’ self-realisation in their professions of choice.
Football, Personality, Physical Condition, Self-Development, Technical Qualities of Students Practicing Football.
- Golomazov SV, Chirva BG. Football: General attack technique. Moscow: Physical Culture and Sport; 2010.
- Kudryashov EV. Modern approaches to the students knowledge assessment system on the basis of use of modules and rating teaching technique (case study Volleyball Tactics). The 2nd International Applied Research Conference of young Scientists. Current Issues of Theory and Methods of Physical Culture, Sport and Tourism; Minsk, Belorussia. 2006. p. 443–5.
- Mangeley IV, Potapov VN. Subjects and environment of physical education and sport. Moscow: TPFKiS; 2010.
- Opletin AA. Formation of the competence of self-development of an individual in students by means of physical culture. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. 2013; 10(1):13–7.
- Opletin AA. Potential of physical culture as one of the leading incentives of individual development. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. 2009; 5(1):25–31.
- Petukhov AV. Formation of principles of individual technical and tactical football mastery. 2015. Available from: http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/44608/Petuhov_-_Formirovanie_osnov_individual'nogo_tehniko-takticheskogo_masterstva_yunyh_futbolistov.html
- Seluyanov VN, Shestakov MP, Dias S, Ferreira M. Issues of technical training in football. Moscow: TVT Division; 2009.
- Vilenskiy MY. Physical education and healthy lifestyle in the student’s life. Moscow: Gardariki; 2007.
- Panachev VD. Physical culture and sports as means of social and pedagogic development of an individual. Monitoring of Health in the Practical Establishment of a Safe and Healthy Educational Environment. Russia-wide Applied Research Conference; Volgograd, Russian Federation. 2011. p. 28–32.
- Panachev VD. To the evaluation of healthy lifestyle of college youth. Physical Culture and Sport within the Structure of Health Protecting System of High School. Conference to the 80th anniversary of the Stavropol State University; Stavropol, Russian Federation. 2011. p. 67–71.
- Panachev VD. Analysis of physical culture and healthy lifestyle. International Journal of Experimental Education. 2013; 4(2):40–5.
- Wulfson BL. The strategy of development of education in the western countries into the 21st century. Educational strategy in the West: Into the XXI century. Moscow: Publishing House of the University of the Russian Educational Academy; 1999. p. 207–14.
- Mukhin O. Knowledge representation by formal model language and its automatic interpretation by computer modeling environment stratum-2000. Building the Knowledge Economy: Issues, Applications, Case Studies, IOS Press; 2003. p. 1259–64.
- Bondin VI. School health teacher in higher education. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. 2004; 10(1):15–8.
- Zhitnitskaya EA, Berkowitz AV. Education priority attention to health as a basis for promoting the formation of healthy lifestyle of students. PH: Irkutsk; 1991.
- Aghajanian NA. Health of Students. Moscow: Izd Rund; 1997.
- Iseman RI. Russia's health crisis: Medical, social, psychological and pedagogical principles of its formation. Novosibirsk: Publishing House NGPU; 1997.
- Kazin TM, Kasatkin NE. Scientific-methodological and organizational approaches to the establishment of the regional education and health program. Valeology. 2004; 4(1):15–9.
- Aleshina LI. Building motivation for healthy lifestyle in the future teachers within the process of professional shaping. [Doctoral Thesis]. Volgograd; 1998.
- Bezrykhih NA. Formation of setting students on a healthy lifestyle in the educational process of professional schools. [Doctoral Thesis]. Saratov; 2006.
- Vasilyeva O. Psychology of human health: Standards of presentation of the students. Moscow: Academia; 2001.
- Malyarenko TN. Valeological aspects of higher education. Valeology. 1996; 2(1):20–4.
- Apanasenko GL. Valeology: First results and future prospects. The Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. 2001; 6(2):13–7.
- Valiulina OA. Healthy lifestyle of students in the studying process by means of adaptive physical education. [Doctoral Thesis]. Ufa; 2006.
- Ovchinnikov SA. Personal physical culture as a leading factor in the formation of a healthy lifestyle of a student. [Doctoral Thesis]. N. Novgorod; 2006.
- Salov VY. Theoretical and methodological foundations of a healthy lifestyle of students by means of physical education. [Doctoral Thesis]. St. Petersburg; 2001.
- Punzet NW. Das Kuatsu-Buch. Kuatsu-Akademie: Braunenburg; 2001.
- Obodynski K, Cynarski WJ. Reflections on methodological and epistemological problems in sport sciences. Research Yearbook. Studies in the Theory of Physical Education and Sport. 2003; 9(1):37–43.
- Krutsevich TY. Management of physical fitness of adolescents within a system of physical education. Kyiv: National University of Physical Education and Sport of Ukraine; 2000.
- Pristinskiy VN, Pristinskaya TN. Humanistic value of physical culture and sport as a facility of the shaping of moral and aesthetic culture of the person. Kharkiv: Kharkiv State Academy of Design and Arts; 2008.
- Hapacheva SM. Program on the development of communicative competence in younger students through game activity. Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. 2014; 9(10):134–7.
- Kubashicheva LN. Seniors resistance to stress as one of tools for development of mental health. Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. 2014; 9(10):171–3.
- Marchuk MV. Problems of social care for children and youth in Bukovina social, political and educational publications (end of the 19th century – 30s of the 20th century). Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. 2014; 8(9):141–6.
- Aleshina MV. Research activities as a form of multicultural education of students. Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. 2014; 8(9):118–24.
- Mihailova SV. Personal development of students in physical training as a result of humanization of education. Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. 2014 Sep-Oct; 9(10):104–7.
- Karelina MY. Several aspects of humanitarization of the professional education of students at a technical university. Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. 2014; 9(10):117–20.
- Shakhanova A, Kuzmin A, Grechishkina S, Khasanova N, Kalnaya E. The effect of sports physical loads on the somatic development and physical performance of young football and basketball players. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(10):1–8.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.