Total views : 316
The Role of Students’ Classroom Independent Work in Higher Educational Institutions
Background/Objectives: The paper reveals the role of classroom independent work in education establishments. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The structure and content of independent work in higher educational institutions are represented. The significant criteria of students' independent work influence on shaping graduate's professional competence are identified. The main modern forms and methods of independent work are considered. Findings: The paper includes a research within the framework of polling of teachers and students. The purpose of using classroom independent work in training future specialists is revealed. Issues of independent work of K. Minin Nizhny Novgorod State Pedagogical University's students are considered. Personal data of teachers and students who took part in the experimental activity are analyzed. Requirements for intensification of independent work in higher educational institutions are examined. Applications/Improvements: Two main trends of educational process building based on independent work are considered.
Classroom Independent Work, Forms and Methods of Independent Work, Independent Work, Modernization, Professional Activity Effectiveness, Revitalization.
- Federal target program of education development for 2011-2015. Available from: http://innovation.gov.ru/ sites/default/files/documents/2014/17702/3466.pdf. Date accessed: 19/12/2015.
- Sedykh EP. Conceptual bases of project management education system. In the World of Scientific Discoveries. 2013 Nov; 7(43):22–31.
- Sedykh EP, Strategic management of educational activities at the university. European Social Science Journal. 2013; 11(38):43–8.
- Smirnova ZV, Bushueva VV. The training of specialists in higher educational institutions in the conditions of modernization of education. The International Scientific and Practical Conference Scientific Research From Theory to Practice , CNS Interactive Plus : Cheboksary. 2015. p. 169– 72.
- Smirnova ZV. Improving the quality of education in vocational education. The International Correspondence Scientific-Practical Conference of Science and Education in the XXI Century, AR-Consult : Moscow. 2015 Jun. p. 141–2.
- Han M. Study on the model for character education and the operation of virtue training in character development education for university students. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Apr; 8(S7):448–51.
- Smirnova ZV. Preparation of training masters in the structure of engineering-pedagogical high school. Volga State Engineering and Pedagogical Academy: Nizhny Novgorod, 2005.
- Smirnova ZV, Mukhin MV. Role of webinars in training specialists in the sphere of housing and communal services: Effectiveness of training experience of specialists in the sphere of housing and communal services. Mininsk University Bulletin. 2015.
- Chanchina AV. Teaching process of professional educational institution. Publishing House, Dekom: Nizhny Novgorod, 2010 Apr.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.