Total views : 281
MEDMR: Fuzzy based Marginal Energy Disbursed Multicast Route Discovery for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
Objective: An ad hoc network is formed with set of nodes and each operated by limited energy level and able to connect and transmit to other nodes within the specified geographical range. To transmit data from source node to target it make use set of intermediate nodes with maximal life span and minimal energy consumptions such as Residual and Battery Deflection. Methods/Analysis: To achieve the route should have intermediate nodes with sufficient reserve energy resources and ability to transmit by minimal energy consumption without compromising at other quality factors like minimal end-to-end delay, maximum packet delivery ratio and minimal transmission. Findings: There is a lot of need to propose a new multicast Tree based model Fuzzy based Marginal Energy Disbursed Multicast Route (MEDMR) which uses a set of heuristics along with Fuzzy reasoning in discovering energy consumption for multicast route with maximizing life span for mobile ad hoc networks. Applications/Improvements: Performance metrics shown to its best like end-toend delay, packet delivery ratio and battery depletion ratio that were estimated with other fuzzy based energy efficient multicast routing for mobile ad hoc networks.
Battery Deflection, Energy Efficient, Multicasting, Opportunistic Multicast Range, Residual Energy.
- Sesay S, Yang Z, He J, A survey on mobile ad hoc wireless network. Information Technology Journal. 2004; 3(2):168-75.
- Agrawal DP, Zeng QA. Introduction to wireless and mobile systems, Cengage Learning Inc.: 2010.
- Luo Junhai YD. Research on topology discovery for IPv6 networks, IEEE, SNPD 2007, p.804-809.
- Toumpis S, Wireless ad-hoc networks, Vienna Sarnoff Symposium, Vienna: Telecommunications Research Center 2004, p.1-60.
- Yang SX, Cheng H, Wang F, Genetic algorithms with immigrants and memory schemes for dynamic shortest path routing problems in mobile ad hoc networks. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part C, Applications and Reviews. 2010; 40(1):52-63.
- Huang, J. et.al. MOEAQ, A QoS-aware multicast routing algorithm for MANET. Expert Systems with Applications, 2010, p.1391-99.
- Rajkumar K. Efficient Resource Allocation in Multicasting over Mobile Adhoc Networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Jun; 7(S5):1-5.
- Haghighat AT, KF. GA-based heuristic algorithms for QoS based multicast routing. Journal of Knowledge-Based Systems. 2003; 305-12.
- Wang BSG. On maximizing lifetime of multicast trees in wireless ad hoc networks. IEEE International Conference on Parallel Processing, 2003, p. 333-340.
- Zussman G, Segall A. Energy efficient routing in ad hoc disaster recovery networks, Ad hoc Networks. 2001; 1(4):405-21.
- Mokhtar RA, Ismail AF, Hasan MK, Hashim W, Abbas H, Saeed RA, Islam S. Lightweight Handover Control Function (L-HCF) for Mobile Internet Protocol version Six (IPv6). Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jun; 8(12):1-8.
- Fareena N, Mala SP, Ramarca AK. Mobility based energy efficient multicast protocol for MANET. International Conference on Modeling Optimization and Computing, 2012, 38, p. 2473-83.
- Nasab AS, Derhami V, Khanli LM, Bidoki AMZ, Energy-aware multicast routing in MANET based on particle swarm optimization. First World Conference on Innovation and Computer Sciences (INSODE), 2011, 1, p. 434-38.
- Sudhakar T, Inbarani HH. Comparative Analysis of Indoor Mobility Scenarios Creation (IMSC) in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 May; 9(19):1-7.
- Somarin AM, Alaei Y, Tahernezhad MR, Mohajer A, Barari M. An Efficient Routing Protocol for Discovering the Optimum Path in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Apr; 8(S8):1-6.
- Varaprasad G. High stable power aware multicast algorithm for mobile ad hoc networks. IEEE Sensors Journal. 2013; 13(5):1442-46.
- Lu T, Zhu J, Genetic algorithm for energy-efficient QoS multicast routing. IEEE Communications Letters. 2013; 17(1):31-34.
- Ghongade RB, Ghatol AA. Generalized Mechanism for Intrusion Detection in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2010 Oct; 3(10):1-4.
- Su BL, Wang MS, Huang YM. Fuzzy logic weighted multi-criteria of dynamic route lifetime for reliable multicast routing in ad hoc networks. Expert Systems with Applications, 2008; 35(1):476-84.
- Ramana KS, Chari AA. Heuristics to Multicast Route Discovery (HMRD): Energy Efficient Multicast Routing Topology for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2016; 11(7):4844-48.
- Das SK, Tripathi S, Burnwal AP. Fuzzy based energy efficient multicast routing for ad-hoc networks in Computer, Communication, Control and Information Technology (C3IT). Third International Conference, IEEE, 2015, p. 1-5.
- Zadeh LA. Fuzzy logic, neural networks, and soft computing. Communications of the ACM. 1994; 37(3):77-85.
- Dana A, Ghalavand G, Ghalavand A, Farokhi F. A Reliable routing algorithm for Mobile Adhoc Networks based on fuzzy logic. International Journal of Computer Science Issues. 2011; 8(3):128-33.
- Ghalavand G, Dana A, Ghalavand A, Rezahosieni M. Reliable routing algorithm based on fuzzy logic for Mobile Ad hoc Network in Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering (ICACTE). 2010 3rd International Conference, IEEE, 2010, 5, p. 605-6.
- Muralidhara KN, Harihar MN. Routing in Ad Hoc Wireless Networks using Soft Computing techniques and performance evaluation using Hypernet simulator. International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE). 2011; 1(3):1-7.
- Kakkasageri MS, Manvi SS. Information management in vehicular ad hoc networks: A review. Journal of Network and Computer Applications. 2014; 39:334-50.
- Nancharaiah B, Mohan BC. The performance of a hybrid routing intelligent algorithm in a mobile ad hoc network. Computers and Electrical Engineering. 2014; 40(4):1255-64.
- Yan KQ, Wang SC, Chiang ML, Tseng LY. A fuzzy-based Power-aware management for mobile ad hoc networks. Computer Standards and Interfaces. 2009; 31(1):209-18.
- Yuste AJ, Triviño A, Casilari E. Type-2 Fuzzy decision support system to optimized MANET integration into infrastructure-based wireless systems. Expert Systems with Applications. 2013; 40(7):2552-67.
- Royer EM, Perkins CE. Multicast ad-hoc on demand distance vector (MAODV) routing. IETF Draft, 2000.
- Kumar VR, Venkatesh K, Sagar MV, Bagadi KP. Performance Analysis of IPv4 to IPv6 Transition Methods. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 May; 9(20):1-8.
- Daniel TO, Hussein MN, Abdulla R. Localization using GPS Coordinates in IPv6 Addresses of Wireless Sensor Network Nodes. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(10):1-8.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.