Total views : 282
A Novel Approach of DBPQ with RSSI Queuing Technique for VoIP QoS over MANET
Objectives: Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) could present excellent services through Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANETs) platform. It could cover a lot of purpose scenario assortment of safety to comfort in the quality of services, the approach is based Improvisation of QoS using DBPQ for queuing technique in VO-MAN (VOIP+MANET) network. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Queuing has become a popular methodology for voice statement from side to side internet scenario. Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANETs) presents a high-quality stage for the fast consumption of VoIP service in many applications scenario. Through a simulation study, we investigate and assess QoS parameters indicators such as delay, Jitter, Packet Delivery Ratio (PDR) and throughput. In the existing methods the queuing has been performed based on the analysis report, which has its drawbacks with mobile nodes. Hence a QoS based intelligent queue technique called DBPQ (Distance Based Priority Queue) has been proposed to analyze the performance of mobile models illustrate a travel pattern of the nodes. Findings: This paper proposes a method to assess and realize the DBPQ for the development of QoS in VoIP. The main objective of this paper is to allocate the bandwidth as per distance calculation by using RSSI algorithm concept in to undertake a fundamental investigation to enumerate the impact of various queuing mechanisms for VoIP (QoS) using DBPQ for queuing technique in Vo-MAN (VOIP+MANET) network. Applications/Improvements: The proposed system achieves significantly enhanced performance in network simulation than the existing systems by utilize better bandwidth allocation and high throughput access.
VoIP, QoS, RED, RSSI, DBPQ, Vo-MAN, Mobile Ad Hoc Network.
- Vijayakumar M, Karthikeyani V. Intelligent adaptive energy efficient & effective signal buffer management algorithm for voip (qos) over manet. International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking. 2016 Jan; 9(1):47-60.
- Vijayakumar M, Karthikeyani V. An Enhanced Perceptive Queuing Technique (CBCRTQ) for Traffic Management in VoIP Over MANET. International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking. 2016 May; 9(5):99112.
- Vijayakumar M, Karthikeyani V. Performance Analysis of Mobility Models with Adaptive Multiple Queuing Disciplines (AMQD) using different CODEC for VoIP Routing over MANET scenario. International Journal of Engineering Science and Research Technology. 2016 June; 5(6):44554.
- Suseendran G, Sasikumar A. Secure Intrusion-Detection System in Mobile Adhoc Networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 May; 9(19):1-6.
- Haripriya Y, Bindu Pavani KV, Lavanya S, Madhu Viswanatham VA. Framework for Detecting Malicious Nodes in Mobile Adhoc Network. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jan; 8(S2):151-55.
- Rajkumar K. Efficient Resource Allocation in Multicasting over Mobile Adhoc Networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 June; 7(S5):71-75.
- Jisha G, Samuel P, Paul V. Role of Gateways in MANET Integration Scenarios. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(3):1-19.
- Muthuramalingam S, Suba Nachiar T. Enhancing the Security for Manet by Identifying Untrusted Nodes using Uncertainity Rules. Indian Journal of Science and Technology.
- Jan; 9(4):1-9.
- Maheshwari D, Nedunchezhian R. An Optimized Approach on Link Stability with Load Balancing in MANET using Balanced Reliable Shortest Route AOMDV (BRSR_ AOMDV). Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(4):1-8.
- Vijayakumar K, Somasundaram K. Study on Reliable and Secure Routing Protocols on Manet. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr; 9(14):1-10.
- Misuth T, Baroak I. Packet loss Probability Estimation using Erlang b and m/g/1/k Models in Modern Voip Networks. Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering T. Misuth and I. Baronak/IU-JEEE. 2012; 12(2):1483-91.
- Kazemitabar H, Ahmed S, Kashif Nisar K, Said AB, Hasbullah HB. University Technology, Malaysia: A Survey on Voice over IP over Wireless LAN. Paper in World Academy of Science. Department of Computer and Information Sciences. 2010; 4(11):1-7.
- Gouda I, Salama M, Elemam Shehab A, Hafez A, Zaki M. Performance Analysis of Transmitting Voice over Communication Links Implementing IPSec. Cairo, Egypt: Military Technical College: Paper in 13th International Conference on Aerospace Sciences and Aviation Technology (ASAT). 2009; p. 1-12.
- Qinxia Q. Analyzing the Characteristics of VoIP Traffic, Thesis Msc, Department of Computer Science, University of Saskatchewan, Canada, J. 2007.
- Tawfeeq FN. Al-Nahrain University: Network Congestion and Quality of Service Analysis Using OPNET, Thesis, Department of Information Engineering. 2009; p. 346-99.
- Gupta JD. University of Southern Queensland: Performance Issues for VoIP in Access Networks. Thesis Msc, Department of Mathematics and Computing Faculty of Sciences. 2005.
- Aboelela E. University of Massachusetts Book: Networks Simulation Experiments Manual, 3rd Edition. 2003.
- Svensson T, Alex Popescu A. Blekinge Institute of Technology: Development of Laboratory Exercises Based on OPNET Modeler. Thesis, Department of Electrical Engineering.
- ; 1(1):1-10.
- Dhanalakshmi S, Sathiya M and Gowthami R. Investigating the Performance of voip over Ethernet Lan in Campus Network International Journal of Recent Scientific Research. 2015 June; 6(6):4389-94.
- Abdul-Bary R Sulaiman and Omar Kh. Salih Alhafidh. Performance Analysis of Multimedia Traffic over MPLS Communication Networks with Traffic Engineering. International Journal of Computer Networks and Communications Security. 2014 Mar; 2(3):93–101.
- Schoenmakers B. A simple publicly verifiable secret sharing scheme and its application to electronic voting. Springerverlag: CRYPTO of lecture notes in Computer Science. 1999; 1666:148-64.
- Banu FJ, Ramachandran V. Study of QoS Management Techniques for Voice Applications International. Journal of Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (IJCSEE). 2013; 1(1):80-84.
- Li H, Mason L. Multipath routing with adaptive playback scheduling for voice over IP in service overlay networks. 2008 May; p. 1-5.
- Sharma R, Sabharwal S. Dynamic Source Routing Protocol (DSR). International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering. 2013 July; 3(7):1-3.
- Maheswari K, Punithavalli M. An Assessment of Security in Voip Using Secret Sharing. International Journal of Networks and Communications. 2011; 1(1):1-5.
- Kevork R, Piloyan P, Vahe Nerguizian V. Novel Architecture for Routing Packetized Voice over Existing Internet Infrastructure without Using the Internet Protocol. IJCSNS-International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security. 2006; 6(7):1-7.
- Tang SK, Dongyang. Long Multiple Disjoint Paths Routing Using Implicit Source Routes in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks. Proceedings of the International Multi Conference of Engineers and Computer Scientists Hong Kong. 2008 Mar 19-21; 2:1-5.
- Mehaswari M, Punithavalli K. Design and Implementation of multipath routing approach for secured and reliable data delivery over VoIP. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Dindigul. 2011; 2(2):1-13.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.