Total views : 81
Contingency Approach to Mesonic Binding States by Boolean Matrix
Predicting the exact binding system is presented in this article based on colored particle characteristic in strong interactions via Graph-Matrix theory. Usage of this theory in particle physics needs complex computations in order to evaluation of various functions, so there are some powerful methods including field theory method, characteristic of interactions between elementary particles. Therefore, the main goal of this paper is preparing a primary generalization of mesonic graph, as a type of graphical models, to bounding case and applying in particle interactions in high energy physics. It is shown that by using Graph- Matrix theory with two colored particles, creation of exact mesonic binding state in the hadronic system can be predicted.
Boolean Matrix, Colored Particles, Graph Theory, High Energy Physics, Mesonic Binding State, Strong Interaction
- Diestel R. Graph theory. 5th ed. Springer GTM; 2016.
- West DB. Introduction to graph theory. 2nd ed. Pearson; 2000.
- Gross J, Yellen J. Graph theory and its applications. CRC Press; 2006.
- Jahanshir A. Mesonic hydrogen mass spectrum in the oscillator representation. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Physics. 2010; 3(4):10–3
- .5. Dineykhan, et al. Mass spectrum bound state system with relativistic corrections. Journal of physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics. 2009; 42(1):145001. CrossRef.
- Chartrand G, Zhang P. A first course in graph theory. Courier Corporation; 2012.
- Gross J, et al. Handbook of graph theory. 2nd ed. Chapman and Hall/CRC; 2013.
- Geetha NK, Sekar P. Graph theory matrix approach- A review. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(16):1–4.
- Kim KH. Boolean matrix theory and applications. CRC Press; 1982.
- Pochodzalla J. Duets of strange quarks. Hadron Physics; 2005. PMid:16090237.
- Yao WM, et al. (Particle Data Group). Review of particle physics Θ+. Journal of Physics. 2006; 33:1. CrossRef.
- Bobra M. Logbook: J/ψ particle. Symmetry Magazine. 2005; 2(7):34.
- Yao WM, et al. (Particle Data Group). Review of particle physics: Naming scheme for hadrons. Journal of Physics G.2006; 33:108.
- Jahanshir A. Graph theory applications in fundamental particle physics. Proceedings of the 8th National Conference on Algebra and Graph Theory. Iran: IK-International University; 2015. p. 215–8. PMid:25505032.
- Jahanshir A. Predicting pattern formation of mesons. The Caspian Sea (CSJ). 2016; 10(1)Supplement 4:410–4.
- Khandai PK, et al. Meson spectra in p + p collisions at LHC. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2013; 6(9):1–4.
- Brambila B. Heavy quarkonium physics; 2005.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.