Total views : 247
Hierarchical Group Data Management Scheme using Priority Information Big Data Environment
Background/Objectives: With the advancement of mobile phone technology, services such as SNS and Facebook have become more popular and has dramatically increased the use of Big data. However, there are not many users who are satisfied the search results of their desired data. Methods/Statistical Analysis: This paper suggests a scheme that group-manages Big data by considering the similarity of data after first allocating priority to the data among a large volume of Big data. Findings: The suggested scheme pursues high accuracy and short processing time of the search results of Big data. In particular, the suggested scheme has faster processing velocity than existing scheme as it group-manages Big data by grouping the priority information according to the similarity allocated to data. Application/Improvements: The performance evaluation results indicated that the suggested scheme showed processing time 11.1% shorter and accuracy 8.3% better than the existing scheme on average.
Big data, Data Management, Group Information, Mobile Phone, Priority.
- Hu H, Wen Y, Chua TS, Li X. Toward scalable systems for big data anaqlytics: A technology tutorial. IEEE Access. 2014 Jun; 2:652–87.
- Russom P. Big data analytics. TDWI Research 4th Quarter; 2011.
- Gadepally V, Kepner J. Big data dimensional analysis. Proceedings of 2014 IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Conference (HPEC); Waltham, MA. 2014. p. 1–6.
- Demchenko Y, Laat CD, Membrey P. Defining architecture components of the Big data Ecosystem. Proceedings of 2014 International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems (CTS); Minneapolis, MN. 2014. p. 104–12.
- Manyika J, Chui M, Brown B, Bughin J, Dobbs R, Roxburgh C, Byers AH. Big data: The next frontier for innovation, competition and productivity. Mckinsey Global Institute; 2011.
- Shen P, Zhou Y, Chen K. A probability based subnet selection method for hot event detection in sina weibo microblogging. Proceedings of 2013 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining; Niagara Falls, ON. 2013. p. 1410–3.
- Chen K, Zhou Y, Zha H, He J, Shen P, Yang X. Cost-effective node monitoring for online hot event detection in sina weibo. Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on World Wide Web; NY, USA. 2013. p. 107–8.
- Shrivastba KMP, Rizvi MA, Singh S. Big data privacy based on differential privacy a hope for big data. Proceedings of 2014 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks; Bhopal. 2014. p. 776–81.
- 10. Shen P, Zhou Y, Chen K. A. Probability based Subnet Selection Method for Hot Event Detection in Sina Weibo Microblogging. Proceedings of 2013 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining, Niagara Falls, ON, 2013, 1410-1413.
- Jung YC. Big data revolution and media policy issues. KISDI Premium Report; 2012.
- Kim SH, Kim NU, Chung TM. Attribute relationship evaluation methodology for big data seucrity. Proceedings of 2013 International Conference on IT Convergence and Security (ICITCS); Macao. 2013. p. 1–4.
- Son SY. Big data, online marketing and privacy protection. KISDI Premium Report; 2013.
- Kim JT, Oh BJ, Park JY. Standard trends for the bigdata technologies. Electronics and Telecommunications Trends. 2013 Feb; 28(1):92–9.
- Paryasto M, Alamsyah A, Kuspriyanto BR. Big-data security management issues. Proceedings of 2014 2nd International Conference on Information and Communication Technology (ICoICT); Bandung. 2014. p. 59–63.
- Jeong YS, Kim YT, Park GC. Data security scheme for multiple attribute information in big data environment. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(24):1–7.
- Jeong YS. Parallel processing scheme for minimizing computational and communication cost of bioinformatics data. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(15):1–8.
- Yun SY, Min SH. A fault-tolerant bootstrap server for a system with a very large number of personal healthcare devices. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(25):1–6.
- Lee SR. Medical information security analysis for standardization strategy in Korea. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(25):1–7.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.