Total views : 480
A Study on the Ways to Promote off-Line Electronic Micro-Payment using Transportation Cards - Focusing on the Analysis of Strategic Cooperation Model using Game Theory
Background/Objectives: The purpose of this study is to clarify why strategic cooperation model is needed in the electronic micro payment business. And it provides the ways to promote off-line electronic micro payment using transportation cards. Methods/Statistical Analysis: This paper used two-by-two games to compare with each pay-off matrix. Findings: This study was to investigate the reason using the game theory why both of the stakeholders do not obtain a satisfactory conclusion easily in bilateral trade and also proved in order for the deadlock to be resolved having a tripartite cooperation including new stakeholders could be suggested as a solution Application/Improvements: This study was significant in that it presented a model to promote electronic micro-payment market by applying game theory in the area of electronic micro-payment.
Electronic Payment Method, Game Theory, Pay-Off Dominance, Strategic Cooperation Model, Transportation Card, Wireless Internet.
- Kyungsun K. A study on the cases of transportation cards (focusing on Transportation Cards in the Capital Area). The collection of thesis papers by the experts of transportation policies in the capital area; 2009. 437.
- Miyoung B. A study on development and application of rail station accessibility measures using traffic card data. Gyeonggi Research Institute; 2013.
- Osland JS, Kolb DA, Zubin MR. Organizational behavior Reader 7th ed. USA: Prentice Hall; 2001.
- Putnam LL, Poole MS. Conflict and negotion. 1987; 549–99
- Thomas KW. Conflict and negotiation processes in organizations. 1976; 889–935.
- Thomas KW. Conflict and negotiation proecsses in organizations. 1992; 651–718.
- Donggeun H. Game Theory (the Theory and Application of Strategic Decision-making). Korea: Kyungmoonsa; 1997. p. 2–17.
- Youngse K. Game theory (Economics of Strategy and Information) 6th ed. Korea: Bagyoungsa; 2013. p. 6–7.
- Miyoung B, et al. A study on analysis travel pattens and applications using Gyeonggi-Do Traffic Card Data. Gyeonggi Research Institute; 2011.
- Vending Industry. Korea: Summer issue; 2004. p. 73.
- Yoon SH, You YY. A study on the effects of small enterprises’ motivations to request consulting from the perspective of transaction cost economics and sociological neoinstitutionalism. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Apr; 8(7):581–9.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.