Total views : 277
Designing of Efficient Technique Blocking Abnormal Packets through Correlation Analysis in the Healthcare Environment
Background/Objectives: The development of IT medical technology has formed the environment where the effective management and analysis of medical information. Methods/Statistical Analysis: We must explore the ways to secure the security measures because the leak of personal medical information will cause a great risk of leading to the exposure of personal information. In this paper, as a way to defend against malicious attacks in the smart medical environment where the electronic medical devices and wired and wireless networks are combine. Findings: It is aimed to design an abnormal packet screening techniques through correlation analysis of abnormal conducts in the medical security gateway so that it can be safe from server attacks, medical information interception, any counterfeit and falsification thereof. Application/Improvements: It is expected to be utilized in a wide variety of platforms and infrastructure as an essential function enable to respond to threats in future medical security gateway.
Correlation Analysis, HealthCare, HER, Health Security Gateway, Packet Filtering.
- Fletcher Gerald F., et al. Exercise standards for testing and training a statement for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2001; 104(14): 1694-740.
- Sievert Dawn M. et al. Antimicrobial-Resistant Pathogens Associated with Healthcare-Associated Infections Summary of Data Reported to the National Healthcare Safety Network at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2009–2010. Infection Control. 2013; 34(01):114
- Toussaint John, Shortell Stephen and Mannon Melissa. Improving the value of healthcare delivery using publicly available performance data in Wisconsin and California. Healthcare. 2014; 2(2):85-89.
- Grol Richard, et al. Theories on implementation of change in healthcare. Improving Patient Care: The Implementation of Change in Health Care. 2013; 18-39.
- Rosano Giuseppe, et al. The challenge of performing effective medical research in the era of healthcare data protection. International Journal of Cardiology. 2014; 177(2).
- Iakovidis Ilias. Towards personal health record: current situation, obstacles and trends in implementation of electronic healthcare record in Europe. International Journal of Medical Informatics. 1998; 52(1):105-15.
- Blobel B. PHAROW, P. HL7–more than a communications standard. Advanced Health Telematics and Telemedicine: The Magdeburg Expert Summit Textbook. 2003; 96:266.
- Furie Karen L., et al. Guidelines for the prevention of stroke in patients with stroke or transient ischemic attack a guideline for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association. Stroke. 2011; 42(1):227-76.
- Senthil Kumar J, Appavu S. The Personalized Disease Predication Care from Harm using Big Data Analytics in Healthcare. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Feb; 9(8).
- Cohen Jacob, et al. Applied multiple regression/correlation analysis for the behavioral sciences. Routledge. 2013.
- Guanglong, Qu, Honggeng Yang. A Correlation Mining Method for Power Quality Data Based on Trapezoidal Cloud Model. Automation of Electric Power Systems. 2015; 7:23.
- Mozumdar Mohammad, Shahbazian Amir, Ton NhatQuang. A big data correlation orchestrator for Internet of Things. 2014 IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT). IEEE. 2014; p. 304-8.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.