Total views : 312
A Privacy-Preserving System based on Format-Preserving Encryption in Mobile Healthcare Environments
Background/Objectives: The healthcare industry has been greatly grown based on the system such as EMR and HER. The objective is to prevent the privacy invasion in mobile EMR and HER healthcare environments. Methods: Token system is suggested to prevent the information used in healthcare mobile devices and it communicates with each mobile phone which operates as gateway as well as EHR and EMR. Findings: In this paper, healthcare device information token system is suggested based on the Format-Preserving Encryption (FPE) in the mobile healthcare environment for preventing personal information from being infringed while preserving availability in order to solve an aforementioned issue. Application/Improvements: Format-Preserving Encryption techniques have applications in Fintech, EMR, HER, bank, and credit card company
Electronic Health Records, Format-Preserving Encryption, Mobile Health Care, Privacy.
- Middleton P, Kjeldsen P and Tully J. Forecast: The internet of things, worldwide, 2013. Gartner Research, 2013.
- Kavitha R, Kannan E and Kotteswaran S. Implementation of Cloud based Electronic Health Record (EHR) for Indian Healthcare Needs. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9.3.
- Fernandez-Aleman JL, Senor IC, Lozoya PAO and Toval A. Security and privacy in electronic health records: A systematic literature review. Journal of Biomedical Informatics. 2013; 46(3):541-62.
- Kumari P Senthil and Nadira Banu Kamal AR. Optimal Integrity policy for encrypted data in secure storage using cloud computing. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9.8.
- Paschou M, Nodarakis N, Tsakalidis A and Sakkopoulos E. Mobile Healthcare Systems: Generating Dynamic Smartphone Apps to Serve Multiple Medical Specializations. Future. 2013; 10(2).
- Pathak J, Kho AN and Denny JC. Electronic health recordsdriven phenotyping: challenges, recent advances, and perspectives. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association. 2013; 20(e2):206-11.
- Lu R, Lin X and Shen X. SPOC: A secure and privacypreserving opportunistic computing framework for mobile-healthcare emergency. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. 2013; 24(3):614-24.
- Bellare M, Ristenpart T, Rogaway P and Stegers T. Formatpreserving encryption. Berlin Heidelberg, Springer: Selected Areas in Cryptography. 2009; p. 295-312.
- Lee JK, Koo B, Roh D, Kim WH and Kwon D. FormatPreserving Encryption Algorithms Using Families of Tweakable Blockciphers. Springer International Publishing: Information Security and Cryptology-ICISC. 2014; p. 13259.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.