Total views : 228
City-Logging System Design for Conversion City Information Service
Background/Objectives: The currently operating system of city information is not working smoothly due to not only the utilizing problem of existing infra but also the irrationality of separated operation for each service, but also the lack of providing service that is integrated with various information. To address these problems, this paper proposes a City-logging system. Findings: This study suggests the system of City-logging that is providing a convergence service of city information for the purpose of solving the above mentioned problem. The suggested system is to provide the information such as a traffic census, a police control of illegal parking and stopping, and the monitoring of air pollution. Improvements/Applications: After analysis of collected data from the mobile monitoring equipment, as the service is provided, the security network for the purpose of improving accuracy and safety of information is built and data is encrypted to deal with privacy. The proposed system will be realized and the efficient operating method of city information service will be suggested after this.
City Information Service, City-Logging System, Data Fusion, GPS, Ubiquitous, U-City.
- Ubiquitous city wikipedia. Available from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Ubiquitous_city.
- Kim EH. A study utilizing spatial information for u-city integration Operating Systems. Korea Spatial Information System Society Conference. 2007.
- Jung SG, Choi UR. Gwnag Ju Development Institute Policy Research: Study on the u-based Intelligent Management Center City building information. 2011; 10.
- Ministry of Environment, Operating instructions of the air pollution monitoring network. 2006.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.