Total views : 217
Hybrid Energy-efficient Connected Target Coverage Algorithm for IWSNs
Paper is regarding the use of coverage algorithms on the static and dynamic node to resolve the problem of Coverage. Objectives: Main objective of this research is to minimize energy consumption. Its objective is to provide full connectivity and coverage with dynamic nodes in industrial WSN. Methods: Initially, deploy a number of nodes in an industrial area with the usage of MATLAB environment. Then apply two algorithms Communication Weighted Greedy Cover andOverlapped Target and Connected Coverage algorithms. Communication weighted greedy cover algorithm is used to separate movement of nodes. OTTC algorithm is used to reduce overlapped target problem. Findings: In Industrial Wireless Sensor Network the problem of Network coverage occursdue to large area coverage and heterogeneity of the network. CWCG and OTTC algorithms consume more energy while covering all the nodes. A solution is needed to develop an energy efficient network coverage algorithm which provides full coverage and connectivity. This research paper shows coverage with dynamic nodes in industrial area. Dynamic nodes reduce coverage and overlapped target problem.
Connected Target Coverage, Energy Efficient CTC Algorithms, Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Hana G, Qiana A, Jianga J, Suna N, Liua L.A grid-based joint routing and charging algorithm for industrial wireless rechargeable sensor networks. Computer Networks. 2016; 101:1–28.
- Priyashree D, Baranidharan B,Shanthi B. Energy efficiency target coverage in sensor networks. Indian Journal of Science and technology. 2014 Apr; 7(S4):21–3.
- Han G, Liu L, Jiang J, Shu L, Hancke G. Analysis of energy efficiency connected target coverage algorithms for industrial wireless sensor networks. 2015; 99:1.
- Zhao Q, Gurusamy M. Lifetime maximization for connected target coverage in WSNs. IEEE Transaction on Networking. 2008; 16(6):1378–91.
- Shaon MNA, Amir KB, Matin MA. Power-saving scheduling algorithm for multiple target coverage in wireless sensor networks. 2011 17th Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications (APCC); 2011. p.832–35.
- Kim Y, Han YH, Man C, Park C. Lifetime maximization considering connectivity and overlapped targets in WSNs. 2010 2nd International Conference on Information Technology Convergence and Services (ITCS); 2010. p. 1–6.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.