Total views : 263
Falsification: An Advanced Tool for Detection of Duplex Code
Objective: Today the most important objective in the programming is cloning the code. It is becoming the most dangerous issue in the software programming. Method: the proposed method falsification is the tool which identifies the similar code or duplicate code or duplex code from various sources. It detects the duplicate code from languages such as C++, C#, Java etc. In the existing system, there are no of tools to detect the duplex codes with minimum functionality. Application: Falsification is integrated with astute compiler developed for oops languages and advanced ontology editor. In this paper, an algorithm called false code detection is implemented for better results to detect the duplicate code from various sources. Findings: Results will show performance of the falsification and working of astute compiler and advanced ontology editor.
Astute, Duplex, Falsification.
- Karuna P, Preeti M. Global plagiarism management through intelligence of hawk eye. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr; 9(15). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i15/92113.
- Al-Shamery ES, Gheni HQ. Plagiarism detection using semantic analysis. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(1). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i1/84235.
- Garg U, Goyal V. Maulik: A plagiarism detection tool for Hindi documents. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(12). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i12/86631.
- Higo Y, Ueda Y, Kamiya T, Kusumoto S, Inoue K. On software maintenance process improvement based on code clone analysis (SMPIBCC). Product Focused Software Process Improvement. 2002 Dec 18; 2559:185–97.
- Pigoski TM. Encyclopedia of Software Engineering, Maintenance. John Wiley and Sons; 1994.
- Bettenburg N, Shang W, Ibrahim WM, Adams B, Zou Y, Hassan AE. An empirical study on inconsistent changes to code clones at the release level. Science of Computer Programming. 2012 Jun; 77(6):760–76.
- Baker BS. On finding duplication and near-duplication in large software systems, Proceedings of the 2nd Working Conference on Reverse Engineering, WCRE’95, IEEE Computer Society; 1995.
- Baxter ID, Yahin A, de Moura LM, Sant’Anna M, Bier L. Clone detection using abstract syntax trees. ICSM’98: Proceedings of the 14th IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance, IEEE Computer Society; 1998.
- Geiger R, Fluri B, Gall HC, Pinzger M. Relation of code clones and change couplings, FASE’06: Proceedings of the 9th International Conference of Funtamental Approaches to Software Engineering, Springer; 2006.
- Do code clones matter? ICSE’09: Proceedings of the 2009 IEEE 31st International Conference on Software Engineering, IEEE Computer Society; 2009.
- Kamiya T, Kusumoto S, Inoue K. Ccfinder: A multilinguistic token-based code clone detection system for large scale source code, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering. 2002; 28(7).
- Kontogiannis K, de Mori R, Merlo E, Galler M, Bernstein M. Pattern matching for clone and concept detection. Automated Software Engineering. 1996; 3(1–2).
- Lozano A, Wermelinger M. Assessing the effect of clones on changeability. ICSM’08: Proceedings of the 24th IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance, IEEE; 2008.
- Hotta K, Sano Y, Higo Y, Kusumoto S. Is duplicate code more frequently modified than non-duplicate code in software evolution? An Empirical Study on Open Source Software. Proceedings EVOL/IWPSE; 2010.
- Kim M, Sazawal V, Notkin D, Murphy GC. An empirical study of code clone genealogies. Proceedings ESEC-FSE; 2005.
- Krinke J. A study of consistent and inconsistent changes to code clones. Proceedings of WCRE; 2007.
- Simian similarity analyser [Internet]. Available from: http://www.redhillconsulting.com.au/products/simian.
- Veeranjaneyulu R, Srinivasul S. Dupian: Duplicate code analyzer using ontology. International Journal for Development of Computer Science and Technology. 2015 Oct–Nov; 3(7).
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.