Total views : 236
Secure Authentication Framework Design and Routing Metric (SAF&RM) based Communication in Multi-Hop Wireless Mesh Networks
Objectives: This paper presents Secure Authentication Framework Design and Routing Metric based Communication in Multi-hop WMNs (SAF&RM). Methods/Statistical Analysis: In this paper, we use the PKC based pseudonyms that builds secure authentication framework with conditional privacy and Probabilistic Transmission Count (PTC) routing metric for improving reliable communications in WMN. Findings: The combination of MAC-layer retransmission-based reliability and link quality awareness effects are captured for designing the PTC. Applications/Improvements: This approach aims to diminish the sum of overall forwarding nodes in the routing and reduce the bandwidth consumption of the network which ensure high end-to-end packet delivery rate and improve the secure transmission in WMN.
Pseudonyms, Probabilistic Transmission Count, Security, Trust Authority, Wireless Mesh Networks.
- Benyamina D, Hafid A, Gendreau M. Wireless mesh networks design—A survey. IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials. 2012; 14(2):299–10.
- Siddiqui MS, Seon C. Security issues in wireless mesh networks. IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, Seoul. 2007. p. 717–22.
- Nandiraju NS, Nandiraju DS, Agrawal DP. Multipath routing in wireless mesh networks. IEEE International Conference on Mobile ad hoc and Sensor Systems, Vancouver, BC. 2006. p. 741–46.
- Papadimitratos P, Haas ZJ. Secure route discovery of QoS-aware routing in ad hoc networks. Proceedings of IEEE Sarnoff Symposium Advances in Wired and Wireless Communication, Princeton, NJ. 2006; 176–79.
- Thenral B, Thirunadana Sikamani K. AMRA: Angle based Multicast Routing Algorithm for Wireless Mesh Networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(13):1–8.
- Bianchi G. Performance analysis of the IEEE 802.11 distributed coordination function. IEEE Journal of Selection Areas Communication. 2000; 18(3):535–47.
- Liu, J, Jiang, X, Nishiyama H, Kato N. Reliability Assessment for Wireless Mesh Networks Under Probabilistic Region Failure Model. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology. 2011; 60(5):2253–64.
- Hu F, Cao X, Kumar S, Sankar K. Trustworthiness in wireless sensor and actuator networks: towards low-complexity reliability and security. In IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference, Globecom’05. 2005; 3.
- Beljadid A, Hafid A, Boushaba M. Reliability analytical measurement to design Wireless Mesh Networks. 2013 IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunications Systems, (ANTS), Kattankulathur. 2013. p. 1–6.
- Chen D, Wang L, Yin T, Xu X, Yang W, Cai Y, Yang W. Reliability and security performance analysis of non-regenerative untrusted relay networks. 2015 International Conference on Wireless Communications and Signal Processing, Nanjing. 2015. p. 1–5.
- Lukas G, Herms A, Ivanov S, Nett E. An integrated approach for reliability and dependability of wireless mesh networks. IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing, Miami FL. 2008; 1–8.
- Zhao X, Guo J, Chou C T, Misra A, Jha S. A high-throughput routing metric for reliable multicast in multi-rate wireless mesh networks. Proceedings IEEE, Shanghai. 2011; 2042–50.
- Zhao X, Guo J, Chou CT, Misra A, Sanjay K, Jha J. High-Throughput Reliable Multicast in Multi-Hop Wireless Mesh Networks. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing. 2015; 14(4):728–41.
- Crichigno J, Khoury J, Wu MY, Shu W. A dynamic programming approach for routing in wireless mesh networks. IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference, Globecom’08, New Orleans, LO. 2008. p. 1–5.
- Reddy CH, Gopal J, Sangaiah AK. Efficient bandwidth utilization with congestion control for wireless mesh networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014; 7(11):1780–87.
- Gao M, Jiang H. Throughput performance and fairness in multi hop wireless mesh networks. 2014 IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications in China, Shanghai. 2014. p. 867–72.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.