Total views : 270
A Survey on Digital Universe and Industry Migration to Optimum Cloud Storage
Objectives: Due to phenomenal growth of digital data and social media, industries need tool to migrate from traditional to agile approach with less investment to meet the requirements of customer. Statistical Analysis: In this paper, we have analyzed multiple research works and identified cloud storage is the most appropriate approach for digital universe. By understanding various techniques, we confirm that the common fear factors like data loss, personalization, security, reliability and availability have been completely addressed in cloud computing. Hence cloud storage can be suggested to industry for digital transformation Findings: There are 3 models in cloud computing and suitability of model based on need of industry requirement is not identified so far. We found open data source in hybrid cloud computing is the best arrangement for industry to fulfill the demand of various customers. Among the existing open databases Mongo DB is identified as faster and consistent. Application/Improvements: The proposed model suggests Mongo DB storage in Hybrid cloud computing to provide rich customer experience with less investment for industries. This need to be further analyzed with specific case studies in different types of organization using application tools.
Digital Universe, Hybrid Cloud, Industry and Cloud, Mongo DB and Hybrid Cloud, Optimum Cloud Storage.
- Nitin P, Doiphode HP, Channe C. A survey on accountability of data usage in cloud computing. IJSETR. 2015; 4(3):2278–7798.
- Nagaprasad S, Vinaya Babu A, Madhukar K, Marlene D, Verghese G, Mallaiah V, Sreelatha A. Reviewing some platforms in cloud computing. International Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2010; 2(5):348-53.
- Brindha T, Shaji RS, Rajesh GP. A survey on the architectures of data security in cloud storage infrastructure. IJET. 2013; 5(2):1-7.
- Charanya R, Aramudhan M, Mohan K, Nithya S. Levels of security issues in cloud computing. IJET. 2013; 5(2):975-1024.
- Omotunde O, Ayokunle A, Okolie SO, IdowuS A, Ajayi OB. Resource allocation in cloud computing – An Expose. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering. 2015; 5(9):2277 128X.
- Shingade R, Patil A, Suryawanshi S, Venkatesan M. Efficient resource management in cloud computing. IJET. 2015; 7(6):975-1024.
- Kirubakaramoorthi R, Arivazhagan D, Helen D. Analysis of cloud computing technology. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(21):1-3.
- Suveetha K, Manju T. Ensuring confidentiality of cloud data using homomorphic encryption. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Feb; 9(8):1-17.
- Beulah S, Dhanaseelanc FR. Survey on security issues and existing solutions in cloud storage. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(13):1-8.
- Mutharasi N, Ajitha PME. Improved secure storage as service in cloud computing. IJET. 2015; 7(5):975-1024.
- Ahmed ESA, Saeed RA. A survey of big data cloud computing security. IJCSSE. 2014; 3(1):2409-4285.
- Raghavi J, Anand SK. A survey on cloud storage systems and encryption schemes. IJET. 2013; 5(2):1-5.
- Dalapati P. A survey on cloud computing. IJCSE. 2013; 5(6):1-14.
- Jambunathan B, Kalpana Y. Multi cloud deployment with containers. IJET. 2016; 8(1):2319-8613.
- Sbihi B, Kadiri KEE, Aknin N. Towards a collaborative learning process based on the hybrid cloud computing and Web 2.0 tools. IJET. 2013; 5(3):1-31.
- Snyder B, Ringenberg J, Green R, Devabhaktuni V, Alam M. Evaluation and design of highly reliable and highly utilized cloud computing systems. Journal of Cloud Computing: Advances, Systems and Applications Springer Open Journal. 2015; 4(11):12-24.
- Rao VNT, Naveena K, David R, Narayana MS. A new computing environment using hybrid cloud. Journal of Information Sciences and Computing Technologies. 2009; 3(1):1-6.
- Prakruthi KC. Efficient and secure data reduplication in cloud storage with hybrid cloud approach. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology Research. 2015; 3(2):544-8.
- Kala DDM, Begum SK, Sasikala M. Managing the Storage space in hybrid cloud using reduplication Technique. National Conference on Research Advances in Communication, Computation, Electrical Science and Structures NCRACCESS; 2015. p. 1-5.
- Saha1 S, Sarkar J, Dwivedi A, Dwivedi N, Anand M, Narasimhamurthy N, Roy R. A novel revenue optimization model to address the operation and maintenance cost of a data center. Journal of Cloud Computing: Advances, Systems and Applications. 2016; 5(1):1-15.
- Kalpana V, Meena V. Study on data storage correctness methods in mobile cloud computing. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Mar; 8(6):1-6.
- Grolinger K, Wilson A, Higashino H, Tiwari A, Capretz MAM. Data management in cloud environments: NoSQL and NewSQL data stores. Journal of Cloud Computing: Advances, Systems and Applications. 2013; 2-22.
- Lourenco JR. Choosing the right NoSQL Database for the Job: A Quality Attribute Evaluation. Springer; 2015. p. 2-18.
- Ozarkar K, Rajani R. Optimization technique for efficient dynamic query forms with NoSQL. IJSR. 2014; 3(11):1-4.
- Han SH, Kim M, Lee1 H. Design and Implementation of a MongoDB-based Log Processing System in Cloud Computing Environment. 2012. p. 1-4.
- Abramova V, Bernardino J, Furtado P. Which NoSQL Database? A Performance Overview. 2014; 1(2):11-5.
- Trust mechanisms for cloud computing. Available from: http://www.journalofcloudcomputing.com/content/
- Ahirrao S, Ingle R. Scalable transactions in cloud data stores. Journal of Cloud Computing: Advances, Systems and Applications Springer Open Journal. 2015; 4-21.
- Turner V, John F, Gantz G, Reinsel D, Minton S. The Digital Universe of Opportunities: Rich Data and the Increasing Value of the Internet of Things. White Paper. EMC Corporation; 2010.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.