Total views : 230
Innovative Strategies of Transnational Companies and Synergy Effect of Technologisation
Objectives: Innovative strategies of transnational corporations as a research subject presented in this paper are aimed at developing the most promising ways to enhance competitive positions of the companies and help them to enter new markets. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The article highlights the main types of TNCs’ strategies for innovative integration that form the synergy effect of technologisation. It manifests itself in the knowledge transfer used by TNCs, with such knowledge produced in a home country of a parent company, and its further commercialization. In addition, the authors offer to consider the kinds of the innovative strategies used by TNCs today in terms of the classification of innovative behaviours of economic entities (violents, patients, explorants, and commutants). Findings: The authors have specified the signs of TNCs’ functioning in the global market of innovations, described with the dynamic, aggressive, and multi-faceted competitive environment. Their actions have the attributes that determine the progressive development of the society. The authors have also disclosed the specifics of their influence on national economies. Applications/Improvements: In contrast to the available definitions, the authors give reasons for the systemic nature of the innovation strategies. The research pays the special attention to the synergy effect of technologisation implemented with two main types of R&D units at TNCs, i.e. Home-Based Exploiting (HBE) and Home-Based Augmenting (HBA). The findings might be used by TNCs to draft strategic concepts for their development.
Competition, Innovative Strategies, Market of High-speed Consumer Goods, Technologisation, Transnational Companies.
- Tatarintsev VA, Yegorova EM. Role and significance of TNCs innovation activities in the system of international economic relations in global exchange of technologies and innovations. Economics of Sustainable Development. 2014; 4(20):224–30.
- Soboleva YP, Parshutina IG. Marketing approach to forecasting of regional market consumption potential. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(10):1–10.
- Oki K. Managing internal competition in multinational corporations: the role of home bases. International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management. 2015; 15(2):1– 252.
- Gvozdetskaya IV, Golovushkin IA, Maykova SE, Okunev DV. System analysis of marketing tools for commercialization of intellectual property items at a National Research University. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(12):1–10.
- Zeveke OY, Kozhaev YP. Innovation activities of TNCs. Saarbucken, Deutschland; 2013. p. 1–20.
- Sokolov KO. Continuum of innovative strategies. Modern Society, Education and Science: Proceedings of the International Science and Practice Conference: in 16 Parts, Australia; 2015. p. 138–9.
- Khromenkova O. Choice of innovation strategy in corporate innovation management system. Pressing Problems and Prospects of Institutional Changes in Modern Economy: Proceedings of International Correspondence Science and Practice Conference, US; 2015. p. 658–65.
- Gubanov RS. On implementation of marketing innovation strategies in entrepreneurs’ structures. Marketing in Russia and Abroad. 2015; 3:67–72.
- Batkovsky AM. Typology of innovation strategies implemented by high-tech enterprises. International Science and Practice Conference Modern Problems of Science and Education, in Sterlitamak. Khabarovsk: Khabarovsk State University of Economics and Law. 2015; 30(1):38–46.
- Nizhegorodtsev RM. Strategies of innovative development of large-scale science-based companies: Institutions and mechanisms of change management. Russian Journal of Management. 2015; 3(1):2–15.
- Konina NY. The sixth technological mode and management of modern companies. Economic and Law Issues. 2014; 69(1):43–6.
- Maria SP. Integration striving towards the innovative future. New Science: Experience, Traditions, Innovations. 2015; 1(1):38–40.
- Zapadnyuk ZEA, Sorvirova VV. Integration as a catalyst of innovative development in the European Union. Bulletin of Economic Integration. 2014; 7(76):127–35.
- Gaponova SN, Shabanova NV. Integration as a basis for innovative development. Economy and Society. 2014; 2–1(11):1120–2.
- Korolev VI. Corporate integration as a factor of their innovative activity development. Management in Russia and Abroad. 2014; 11(1):19–23.
- Becker-Ritterspach F. An organizational politics perspective on intra-firm competition in multinational corporations. Management International Review. 2011; 4(51):533–59.
- BucheliM, Kim M. Attacked from both sides: a dynamic model of multinational corporations' strategies for protection of their property rights. Global Strategy Journal. 2015; 5(1):23–43.
- Pawaskar RP, Goel M. Improving the efficacy of destination marketing strategies: A structural equation model for leisure travel. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr; 9(15):1–10.
- Zhukova EA. Mechanism to form strategies of company’s innovative development in terms of globalization. Journal of Economy and Entrepreneurship. 2014; 1–3(42–3):619–21.
- Suarez D. Persistence of innovation in unstable environments: Continuity and change in the firm's innovative behaviour. Research Policy. 2014; 43(4):726–36.
- Kuzmin EA. The model favored level assessment on the issue of adaptive selection of the fundamental operating conditions for economic agents. Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice. 2012; 38(293):55–64.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.