Total views : 310
Advancement in Engineering Technology: A Novel Perspective
Background/Objectives: In this paper we will be discussing about the impact of technology on our daily lives. How everybody is dependent upon technology in one or other way. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Technology has played a significant role in the evolution of the society. Science has produced many new ideas but to harvest those ideas, technology is a must. With the huge requirement of engineering equipment's, the industry needs specialists who can manage and operate these technologies. Detailed information about the merits and demerits of technology is also mentioned in this paper. Findings: Technology has affected the environment on a great scale; in some cases, technology is even replacing human being or use of manpower. So proper counter measures have been mentioned, which can be used to control and limit harmful effect.
3 R’s, Advanced Technology, Computation, E-waste, Engineering.
- Feigenbaum VA. Total quality management. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.; 2002.
- Banerjee PK, Butterfield R. Boundary element methods in engineering science. Vol. 17. London: McGraw-Hill; 1981.
- Weisberg WR. Creativity: Understanding innovation in problem solving, science, invention, and the arts. John Wiley & Sons; 2006.
- Ang H-S A, Tang WH. Probability concepts in engineering planning and design; 1984.
- Barnum C, Fischer R. Engineering technologists as writers: Results of a survey. Technical Communication. 1984:9–11.
- Land ER. Engineering technologists are engineers. Journal of Engineering Technology. 2012; 29(1):32–9.
- Moore EG. Progress in digital integrated electronics. IEDM Tech. Digest 11; 1975.
- Aker CJ, Mbiti IM. Mobile phones and economic development in Africa. Center for Global Development Working Paper 211; 2010.
- Porter EM. Competitive strategy: Techniques for analyzing industries and competitors. Simon and Schuster; 2008.
- Weiner J. Forecasting demand: Consumer electronics marketer uses a conjoint approach to configure its new product and set the right price. Marketing Research 6.3; 1994:6.
- Jonassen DH, Howland J, Moore J, Marra RM. Learning to solve problems with technology: A constructivist perspective; 2002.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.