Total views : 261
Novel Creative Innovative Patterns for Architecture Analysis (CIPA)
Objectives: To improve the quality attributes of software architecture using new patterns. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Software architecture analysis methods are developed to reduce risk and to improve software quality. Patterns which have impact on the quality of software systems are used for the development of software. In this paper, novel Creative Innovative patterns are used. Findings: When Creative Innovative patterns are applied in the case study of hospital management system, the quality attributes like bug fixing cost, scalability, availability, maintainability, usability and reliability are improved. Application/Improvement: This paper uses Hospital management system which is enriched by Creative Innovative patterns and explains how these patterns help to improve the quality attributes of the architecture of a Hospital management system.
ATAM, Creative Innovative Patterns Pattern, Hospital Management System, Software Architecture Analysis Methods.
- Kazman R, Abowd G, Bass L, Clements P. Scenario-Based Analysis of Software Architecture. IEEE Software. November 1996; 13(6):47-55.
- Klein M, Ralya T, Pollak B, Obenza R, Harbour MG. Kluwer Academic: A Practitioner’s Handbook for Real-Time Analysis. 1993.
- Len B, Clements P, Kazman R. Boston, Addison-Wesley: Software Architecture in Practice. Second Edition. 2003.
- Chen Y, Li X, Yi L, Liu D, Liu T, Yang H. Beijing: A Ten Year Survey of Software Architecture. IEEE. 2010; p. 729-33.
- Patidar A, Suman U. New Delhi: A Survey of Software Architecture Evaluation Methods. IEEE. 2015; p. 967-97.
- Smith C, Williams L. Software Performance Engineering: A Case Study Including Performance Comparison with Design Alternatives. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering. 1993; 19(7):720-41.
- Bachmann F, Bass L, Klein M, Shelton C. Designing Software Architectures to achieve quality attribute requirements. IEEE Proceedings. 2005; 152(4):153-65.
- Kruchten P, Obbink H, Stafford J. The Past, Present and Future of Software Architecture. IEEE Software. 2006 March/April; 23(2):22-30.
- Dobrica L, Niemela E. A Survey on Software Architecture Analysis Methods. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering. 2002; 28(7):638-53.
- Hamidreza H, Homayun M, Hossein N. Selection of Appropriate Software Architecture Style with Square Spline in Style Based Systems. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 January; 7(6):804-08.
- Bannerman PL. Vancouver. Canada: IEEE Publications: Software architecture: Organizational perspectives. LMSA’09. 2009; p. 37-42.
- Sima E, Fereidoon S. A New Executable Model for Software Architecture Based on Petri Net. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2009 Sep; 2(9):15-25.
- Buschmann F, Meunier R, Rohnrert H, Sommerland P, Stal M. Wiley Publications: Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture – A system of Patterns. 2014; p. 1-5.
- Ali M, Mahmoud O, Elish E. Suwon: A Comparative Literature Survey of Design Patterns Impact on Software Quality. IEEE. 2013; p. 1-7.
- Khwaja S, Alshayeb M. Niigata: A Framework for Evaluating Software Design Pattern Specification Languages. IEEE. 2013; p. 41-45.
- Harsha SV, Outi S, Kai K, Kari S. Using Constrained Satisfaction and Optimization for Pattern based Software Design. NSW: 23rd ASEC, IEEE, Milsons Point. 2014; p. 29-37.
- Joel C, Adams A. Patternlets: A Teaching Tool for Introducing Students to Parallel Design Patterns IPDPSW. IEEE. 2015; p. 752-59.
- Hu D, Xu W, Shen H, LM. Study on Information System of Health Care services Management in Hospital. IEEE. 2005; 2:1498-501.
- Muzamal RL, Athar A, Saqib NA. Seoul: Intelligent Agent based system for monitoring and control of hospital management system. IEEE. 2015; p. 1-3.
- Shaw M, Garlan D. Prentice-Hall: Software Architecture - Perspectives on an Emerging Discipline. 2008.
- Clements P, Bachmann F, Bass L, Garlan D, Ivers J, Little R, Nord R and Stafford. Addison Wesley: Documenting Software Architectures: Views and Beyond. 1st Edition. 2002.
- Kazman R, Klein M, Clements P. Pittsburgh: Software Engineering Institute: ATAM: Method for Architecture Evaluation. 2000.
- Goldenberg J, Louzoun Y, Solomon S, Mazursky D. Finding your innovation sweet spot. Harvard Business Review. 2003; 81(3):1-11.
- Ram S, Rodrigues P. Innovative Patterns for Finding Enhanced Solutions to Your architecture. IJCSNS. 2008 Jul; 8(7):1-29.
- Julia A, Rodrigues P. Quality Hike Patterns for Performance Elevation of Architecture Trade-off Analysis Method. IJETCA. 2015; 5(2):1-11.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.