Total views : 335
Preliminary Cardiac Disease Risk Prediction Based on Medical and Behavioural Data Set Using Supervised Machine Learning Techniques
Objectives: The objective of the work is to detect the probable signs and symptoms which might further lead to detection of cardiac diseases using the learned system which is trained using data collected from previous patient. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The data set has been taken from reputed machine leaning data set repositories. The data has been cleaned, imputed and then the Outliers are removed before using them for training purpose. The Classification methods which are nothing but Supervised Learning of Machine Learning Technology is used to train the system. In this work Classification Tree, Naive Bayes, Random Forest and Support Vector Machine algorithms are used for training the Prediction System. The experiment has been conducted using the python based Data Mining tool called Orange and the scores have been evaluated. Findings: The comparison of precision of various supervised learning algorithms are analysed and has been found out that Classification Trees are efficient in Prediction. Application/Improvements: As future work the data of Hospitals and Health Research Institutes can be uploaded in Cloud and the data analysis can be done extensively to get an accurate Prediction which can be used across many hospitals and research institutes throughout the world.
Cardiac Disease Prediction, Classification Algorithms, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Supervised Learning.
- Kaur R. Using some data mining techniques to predict the survival year of lung cancer patient. International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing.2013; 2(4):1–6.
- Sajana T, Rani CMS, Narayana KV.A survey on clustering techniques for big data mining. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(3):1–12.DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i3/75971.
- Teli S, Kanikar P.A survey on decision tree based approaches in data mining. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering. 2015;5(4):1–5.
- Mythili MS,Shanavas ARM. An analysis of students’ performance using classification algorithms. IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering.2014; 16(1):63–9.
- Godara S, Singh R. Evaluation of predictive machine learning techniques as expert systems in medical diagnosis. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(10):1–14. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i10/87212.
- Murugananthan V, Kumar BLS.An adaptive educational data mining technique for mining educational data models in e-learning systems. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(3):1–5.DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i3/86392.
- Ali J, Khan R, Ahmad N, Maqsood I.Random forests and decision trees. International Journal of Computer Science. 2012;9(5):1–61.
- Gupte A, Joshi S, Gadgul P, Kadam A. Comparative study of classification algorithms used in sentiment analysis. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies. 2014;5(5):1–4.
- Krishnaiah V. Diagnosis of lung cancer prediction system using data mining classification techniques.International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies. 2013;4(1):39–45.
- EdekiC. Comparative study of data mining and statistical learning techniques for prediction of cancer survivability. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. 2012;3(14).
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.