Total views : 258
Economic Summary of Biofuel Resources in Agricultural Development Conditions
Objectives: Efficient management of organic waste is necessary in order to avoid negative impacts on the environment and a high potential for conversion into biofuel. The aim of this study is to conduct a preliminary analysis of the organic waste used for the production of biofuels. Methods/Statistical analysis: This study examines the relevant literature on biofuels and biofuel analysis from the perspective of small and medium business in Kazakhstan context with related biofuels stakeholders and social capital theories. According to our assumptions, the main obstacle on the way biofuels is the personal characteristics of solid property owners, their financial constraints, as well as technical support questions. Findings: The practice of corporate social responsibility is a recognized tool for achieving sustainability. The main factors of biofuels are customer satisfaction, loyalty and highly motivated employees, the best reputation, the best network of business partners and authorities, as well as an increase in sales due to competitive advantage. Application/Improvements: This study contributes to the motivation of the green economy in the Republic of Kazakhstan. After some investigation, we can determine how biofuel entrepreneurs understand the essence, so you can find interested parties for further partnerships.
biofuel resources, agricultural, energy, estimate, rural consumer.
- Andreev PA. Development of innovative processes in the market. M .: Kolos, -1993, pp. 60.
- Janda K, Kristoufek L., Zilberman D. Biofuels: Policies and impacts Agricultural Economics, AGRIC. ECON. CZECH.2012,58 (8),pp. 372-386.
- Bodilovsky AV. Ways of using alternative energy sources in animal husbandry and fodder production // Mechanization villages. hozyaystva.-1986, 1, pp. 6-7.
- Sandhu JS. Organizational - economic bases of innovative processes in agriculture - M .VNIIESKH – 1998, pp. 190198
- The production cost of the Kazakh biofuel can be twice cheaper American / Economics, 2007.
- Bushuyev V. Ways and means of energy saving and the development of energy-saving technologies / // Economic newspaper, -1992, 37,pp. 13.
- Aidarova A, Dosmuratova E, Zhakeshova A, Kuashbay S, Kupeshev A.Food Security in the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Conditions of the Customs Union ,Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2016 Feb, 9(5), pp .1-9.
- Volkonskiy VA, Kuzovkin A.I. Optimal electricity tariffs tool energosberezheniya. M .: Energoatomizdat, 1991.
- Korolev VN, Korolev AV. Information field of decisionmaking // Innovative technologies research socio-economic protsessov.- Collected papers of the International scientific and practical conference. - Penza: PDZ.2003.
- Abenova A. Alternative to oil or fuel of tomorrow. Bioethanol - the hope of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan truth, 2008.
- Stukach VF, Pomogayev EM. Innovative infrastructure of regional agriculture / - Monografiya- Omsk LLC CPI
. 2007, pp .224.
- The regional program of industrial and innovative development of the East Kazakhstan region for 2004-2015. www.akimvko.gov.kzDate accessed: 2003.
- Kashubo N. Management of innovative processes in agriculture // AIC: Economics, Management. – 2001,4,pp. 51 - 56.
- Pankow LN, Fedotov NG, Korolev VN, Shvidi AY, Frolova MA. The study of innovation factor in the region’s economy.// Proceedings of the International Symposium of the jubilee “Actual problems of science and education. Penza: PSU - 2003.
- Biogas. Composition, calculation, production of biogas / ElektroTehInfo www.siemens.com/biofuels, Date accessed: 2011.
- Myers R J, Johnson S R, Helmar M H. Baumes Long-run and Short-run Co-movements in Energy Prices and the Prices of Agricultural Feedstocks for Biofuel Am. J. Agr.Econ. 2014, 96 (4), pp. 991-1008.
- Dragaytsev VI. Guidelines on Energy Conservation in agriculture .// Economics of Agricultural and Processing Enterprises, 1994, 12, pp. 6-7.
- Mohammed SS, Devaraj D, Ahamed D P I. Modeling, Simulation and Analysis of Photovoltaic Modules under Partially Shaded Conditions,Indian Journal of Science and Technology,2016 Apr, 9(16), pp.1-8.
- Konigova M, Hron J. Methodology for the identification of managerial competencies in knowledge-based organizations, AGRIC. ECON. CZECH, 2012, 58(8), pp. 347–353.
- Ravikumar S, Gokulakrishnan R, Kanagavel M, Thajuddin N. Production of Biofuel Ethanol from Pretreated Seagrass by Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae,Indian Journal of Science and Technology,2011 Sep, 4(9), pp.1-3.
- Biodiesel industry dealt a blow by EU policy changes//Damian Carringtontheguardian.com Date accessed: 21/09/ 2012.
- Volkov NF, Stolyarov OA, Kosterin EM. Economics of agriculture and processing enterprises / Ed. Volkovoy N AM . Colossus, (Text books for students. Proc. Institutions)2005, pp.240.
- Sazhin BS, Bukenov AP. Eksergitechesky analysis in chemical technology. 1992,pp. 27-45
- Kaygorodtsev AA. Economic and food security of Kazakhstan.Theory, methodology, practice: Monograph. Ust-Kamenogorsk, 2006, pp.380- 384.
- Strategic Development Plan of the Republic of Kazakhstan until 2020. www.akorda.kz, Date accessed: 2011.
- Ziyadin S, Yessenova G. (Kazakhstan). Prerequisites for development and diversification of production in industry.The Economic Annals- Journal -2015, 21(5-6), pp.37-40
- Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan № 534 m May 31, 2008 Law On state regulation of production and turnover of biofuels.
- Rakitova O. Liquid biofuels / LPK Confederation of NorthWest, 2007.
- Methodological recommendations for determining the effectiveness of scientific and technical products (completed R & D) in agriculture, M . 2004.
- SmithK A, Timothy D. Searchinger. Crop-based biofuels and associated environmental concerns. GCB Bioenergy, 2012.
- Kumar R D, Ganesh A B, Sasikala S. Speaker Identification System using Gaussian Mixture Model and Support Vector Machines (GMM-SVM) under Noisy Conditions, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2016 May, 9(19),pp .1-6.
- The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On state regulation of production and turnover of biofuels” from ember №352-IVZRK. 2010 Nov 15.
- The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated № 124 On private entrepreneurship. 2006 Jan 31.
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On innovation activity” №333-II. 2002 Jul 3.
- Melillo J, Reilly J, Kickligher D, Gurgel A, Cronin T, Paltsev S, Felzer B, Wang X, Sokolov A, Schlosser C A. Indirect Emissions from Biofuels: How Important?. Science 2009, 326 (5958),pp. 1397-1399.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.