Total views : 284
Application of Psychomotricity to the 2015 Revised Compulsory Basic Curriculum for Special School
Background/Objestives: The purpose of this research is to analyze the relationship of the basic curriculum and to find the positive psychomotor applications in the education system. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The purpose of this report was to identify the possibility of psychomotor application to the curriculum by analyzing the content based on basic curriculum and the concept of psychomotricity. In order to achieve this goal, the author limited to and analyzed documents related to physical education curriculum and psychomotricity among the basic curricula published by the Ministry of Education and Science Technology. Findings: Health, Similar to the contents of body schema's body boundary and body image in the somatic process of psychomotricity. Challenge, Material in children's developmental process utilizes creativity and tools, and through such play activities the property and principle of matter are grasped. This becomes an important factor in enhancement of sociality and spirit of challenge in cooperative play with children. Competition, Social experience from competition, cooperation, and alliance with friends through play, understanding of each other, feeling the emotions of victory and defeat in competition, and building of conflicting interests becomes an important factor in development of sociality. Expression, Expression becomes an important factor in development of self-identity in activities where one's physical and emotions from physical, material, and social experiences in psychomotricity are expressed. Safety, Safety becomes an important factor in development of respect for life by understanding one's body and others through physical and mental development, and recognizing environmental changes. Application/Improvement: By analyzing psychomotricity in basic curriculum "physical education" has found out following results includes 5 different areas which suggest a correlation with psychomotricity
Curriculum, Physical Education, Psychomotricity, Special School.
- Rhie SJ, Ko E, Chae HT. Schools for the Psychomotricity, Muneumsa Publishing Co; 2011.
- Suk BC, Lee KH. Effects of self-concept improvement programs on underachievers’ learning attitude and sociability. The Journal of Special Children Education. 2006; 8(2):1– 110.
- Jeong YS , Rhie SJ . Psychomotricity as an educational concept for studednts with severe and multiple disabilities. Korean Journal of Physical and Multiple Disabilities. 2008; 51( 1):27–46.
- Lee DJ, Kwon YH. A qualitative study on curriculum adaptation of scienc subjct in integrated class at elementary school. The Journal of Special Children Education. 2009; 11(2):165–209
- Ministry of Education. Revised Basic Curriculum. Notification. Ministry of Education [Internet]. [Cited 2015]. Available from: www.moe.gov.jm/sites/default/files/ GuideGrade5.pdf.
- Zimmer R, Lee SJ. Studies in psychomotricity. Seoul: Seoul Community Rehabilitation Center; 2005.
- Kiphard EJ. Psychomotorik in Praxis und Theorie. Guetersloh; 1989.
- Korean Association of Psychomotorik. Psychomotricity Guidebooks. Korean Association of Psychomotorik; 2009.
- Kwon YH. The effect of Kiphard‘s Psychomotorik play on behavioral problems for child with attention deficit disorder. Graduate School of Dankook University; 2010.
- Kim HJ. Effects of psychomotor physical activity on participation attitude and satisfaction of students with intellectual disabilities in an elementary special class in physical education. Graduate School of Dankook University; 2010.
- Jeong YS. Effect of Psychomotorik play on motor-competence & body perception-competence for young children with developmental delays. Graduate School of Dankook University; 2006.
- Gang MJ. An effect of middle school school students happiness self-efficacy and self-esteem on their motivation to learn. Graduate School of Education Korea University; 2014.
- Choi HR, Lee JH. Psychimotor Education. Special Education; 1992.
- Jeong HG, Na SK , Bang HK, Lee HJ. A study on service qualification system and types in Germany. Korea lnstitute for international Economic Policy; 2011.
- Jeong GC. A model development of korean curriculum for psychomotrician. Graduate School of Hanshin University; 2013.
- Korea Psychomotorik Association. Conference Information on Psychomotorik; 2014. p.1–12.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.