Total views : 300
Methods and Algorithms of Capacity Calculation and Increase Throughput in Wireless Sensor Networks base of ZigBee: A Survey
Background/Objectives: Wireless sensor networks with IEEE 802.15.4 standard are one of the most important computer networks in information technology today. Wireless sensor networks with powerful base stations and a large number of sensor nodes with limited resources are formed. The network throughput and capacity calculation is very important. Methods/Statistical Analysis: To provide low data rate to cover short and long battery life, ZigBee wireless sensor network node is used and the ZigBee wireless sensor network used as a ZigBee sensor node. ZigBee wireless sensor node system is generally based on the IEEE 802.15.4 standard and protocol, ZigBee protocol stacks that are made. The Methods compared with calculation, capacity and throughput parameters in wireless sensor networks in ZigBee based. Findings: We organize a summary of different challenges that are found in wireless sensor network while working on the performance enhancement of ZigBee protocol. Applications/Improvements: The paper categorized the different techniques of increasing throughput and calculating capacity of wireless sensor network using ZigBee based.
Capacity Calculation, IEEE 802.15.4, Throughput, Wireless Sensor Network, Zigbee Network.
- Bhatia A, Kaushik P. A cluster based minimum battery cost AODV routing using multipath route for ZigBee. 16th IEEE International Conference on Networks, ICON’08; New Delhi. 2008. p. 1-7.
- ZigBee Specification, [Online]. 2008. Available from: http://home.deib.polimi.it/cesana/teaching/IoT/papers/ZigBee/ZigBeeSpec.pdf
- IEEE 802.15.4, “WPAN task group 4”. [Online]. 2010. Available from: http://www.ieee802.org/15/pub/TG4.html. 27/01/
- Chen LJ, Sun T, Liang NC. An evaluation study of mobility support in ZigBee networks. Journal of Signal Process Systems. 2010; 59(1):111-22.
- Li J, Zhu X, Tang N, Sui J. Study on ZigBee network architecture and routing algorithm. 2010 2nd International Conference on Signal Processing Systems (ICSPS); Dalian. 2010. p. 389-93.
- Surender R, Samundiswary P. Performance analysis of node mobility in beacon and non-beacon enabled IEEE 802.15.4 based wireless sensor network. International Journal of Computer Applications. 2013; 76(12):32-5.
- An B, Papavassiliou S. A mobility-basedclustering approach to support mobility management and multicast routing in mobile ad- hoc wireless networks. International Journal of Network Management. 2001; 11(6):387-95.
- Pinedo-Frausto ED, Garcia-Macias JA. An experimental analysis of ZigBee networks. 33rd IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks; Montreal, Que. 2008. p. 723-9.
- Chung WH, Hsiu PC, Shih YY, Pang A-C. Mobility-robust tree construction in ZigBee wireless networks. 2011 IEEE International Conference on Communications, (ICC); Kyoto. 2011. p. 1-6.
- Shen H, Xu C-Z. Elastic routing table with provable performance for congestion control in DHT networks. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. 2010; 21(2):242-56.
- Huang YK, Zhuang W, Hsiu P-C. Distributed throughput optimization for ZigBee Cluster-tree networks. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. 2012; 23(3):513-20.
- YamaoY, Takagishi S. Time shift grouping access in IEEE 802.15.4 MAC beacon mode for layered-tree networks. 5th IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference, CCNC’08; Las Vegas, NV. 2008. p. 338-42.
- Abdeddaim N, Theoleyre F, Heuss M, Duda A. Adaptive IEEE 802.15.4 MAC for throughput and energy optimization. IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems, (DCOSS); Cambridge, MA. 2013. p. 223-30.
- Salhi I, Doudane YG, Lohier S, Livolant E. Cozi basic coding or bandwidth utilization in ZigBee sensor networks. IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference, GLOBECOM’10; Miami, FL. 2010. p. 1-6.
- Sivakumar R, Maheswari A, Pushpa P. Zig Bee-based wireless electronic scale and its network performance analysis for the application of smart billing system in super markets. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014; 7(3):352-9.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.