Total views : 805
A study on User Behaviors for Consulting of Fintech Companies
Background/Objectives: The area that is receiving the most attention today in ICT development is the financial services area. Fintech refers to the convergence of finance and technology and differs from existing electronic finance. Methods/ Statistical Analysis: The present study used the causal analysis method through multiple linear regression analysis as a statistical analysis method. Multiple linear regression analysis has the advantage of analyzing the isolated influence between variables affecting dependent variables. Findings: Different perceptions and responses for dependent variables resulted in the different countries because of the different cultures of users, as well as differences in social perceptions. Thus, companies that aim to enter into the global market via fintech service should establish their entry strategy and customer acquisition and expansion strategy on a country-by-country basis. Application/Improvements: The results of the study are expected to be basic data which will be substantially helpful to multiple small-and medium-sized companies, ventures, and startups that aim to enter into the fintech field.
Consulting, CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), CSV (Creating Shared Value), Fintech, Financial Technology, PR (Public Relations).
- Where are fintech innovation happening? Venture Scanner [Internet]. [Cited 2015 Sep 06]. Available from: http://www. venturescanner.com.
- Retailers rethink shopping cart abandonment, eMarketer [Internet]. [Cited 2013 Feb]. Available from: http:// www.emarketers.com/artice/retailers-rethink-shoppingcard-abanonment/1009645.
- Fintech–The digital (r)evolution in the financial sector, Deutsche Bank Research [Internet]. [Cited 2014]. Available from: http://www.db.com.
- Skan J, Lumb R., Masood S , Conway S K. The boom in global fintech investment, Accenture USA; 2014.
- Fintech (Financial Technology): The UK’s unique environment for growth, UKTI (UK Trade & Investment) [Internet] [Cited 2015 May]. Available from: https://www.gov. uk/.../fintech-financial-technology-the-uks-unique-envi.
- Fintech Rankings Top 100, IDC [Internet]. [Cited 2014]. Available from: http://www.idc.com.
- Fintech Top 100, CB Insights [Internet]. [Cited 2014]. Available from: http://www.cinsights.com.
- Landscaping UK Fintech, Ernst & Young [Internet]. [Cited 2014]. Available from: http://www.ey.com.
- The future of fintech and banking, Accenture USA [Internet]. [Cited 2015]. Available from: http://www.accenture. com.
- Yoon S, You YY. A study on the effects of small enterprises’ motivations to request consulting from the perspective of transaction cost economics and sociological neoinstitutionalism. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Apr; 8(7):581–89. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8iS7/70443.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.