Total views : 317
Study on the Effective Leadership Strategies for Leader
Background/Objectives: Leadership is required on leaders regardless of size where people come together. Leaders sometimes misunderstand how every leader is equipped with proper leadership. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Therefore, there are several people saying that ‘I do not need to learn leadership.’ Leaders might certainly be the ones equipped with all the qualifications. This means that leaders might be those who think they are equipped with leadership. However, leadership is a more of acquired feature instead of innate characteristics. Therefore, effective leadership is required on leaders. Findings: 7 essential leadership strategies are established to become a leader as follows in this study. First, it is the leadership to have vision, core values, and regular strategies. Second, it is the leadership to have matured personality. Third, it is to have self-control skill. Fourth, it is to have modest serving others. Fifth, it is to have the passion. Sixth, it is to have the communication skill. Lastly, it is to have the softness as well as the strength. The simple theory and scientific background of the leadership will be explained for these on the definition, characteristics, strengths and weaknesses of the established seven leadership strategies in this study. However, seven leadership strategies in this study will be suggested based on the books related to the leadership as well as the theories of the famous scholars. Application/Improvements: From this study, they will be suggested what the qualifications for the good leader are, what the leadership strategies are to be equipped as the good leader, and how they can develop the leadership strategy. In addition, it is anticipated that the study results could be utilized in the education as well as the leadership strategy that should be qualified as the good leader.
Communication, Leadership, Leadership Strategy, Leader, Self-Management Ability
- Anderson L. Leadership that works. Translated by Euiwoo Jeon. Develop the leadership appropriate in your style.Korea: Small happiness. Available from: https://www.amazon.
- Yoo S. Leadership and time management of minister. Korea: Critics; 2006.
- Hwang E. Duties of a post and leadership of a church. Korea: Life of Book; 2002.
- Maxwell JC. Relationships. Translated by Yongman Cho. Principles of Interpersonal Relationship. Chungwoo: Korea; 2006.
- Maxwell M. Relationships. Translated by Yongman Cho. Principles of Interpersonal Relationship. Chungwoo: Korea; 2006.
- Maxwell M. Relationships, translated by Yongman Cho. Principles of interpersonal relationship” Chungwoo, korea. 2006.
- Samuel S. Character. Translated by Joonhee Chung. Character Theory by Samuel Smiles. Korea: 21st century books; 2005.
- Gaebelein TA, Simmons RP. A question of character. Translated by Gyutae Kim. Korea: Power of character; 2003.p. 1–225.
- Leader to leader institute. Be Know Do. Translated by Jahwa Yoo. Best Leadership. Korea: Asia Coach Center; Available from: www.be-boosted.org
- Leader to leader institute. Be Know Do. Korea: Asia Coach Center. Available from: www.instituteformindfulleadership.org
- Woo S. Leader in character changes the world. Korea: NCD; 2006.
- Forster M. Get Everything done and still have time to play.Translated by Sunho Hyung. Time Management? Life Management! Korea: Akinus; 2008.
- Han H. Traces of giants. Korea: Vision and Leadership; 2004.
- Lee C. Self-management principles of successful people.Korea: Baum; 2006.
- Chung J. Identity and leader of minister. Korea: Midwest; 2002.
- Wilkes W. Jesus on leadership. Korea: Timothy; 2006.
- John C, Maxwell M . The 21 indispensable qualities of a leader. Translated by Hyungchul Jeon. Principles of Success 21 for Outstanding Leader. Korea: Chungwoo; 2005.
- Smiles, Character. Translated by Junhui Jeong. 21st Century Books. Korea. Available from: www.bianyuan.net/data/6ece ec1f54c0e5560a5ab0f05681b8cc_safe.txt
- Maxwell M . The 21 indispensable qualities of a leader.Korea: Chungwoo; 2005.
- Atarashi M, Ridashippu R. Translated by Hagyung Kim. How to build leadership for improving self-confidence for more than ten times from before. Korea: The Nan; 2007.
- Blackaby B, Blackaby B . Spiritual leadership. Translated by Jongseok Yun. Korea: Tyrannus; 2005.
- Stuart R, Levine L, Crom MA. The leader in you. Translated by Yunsoon Choi. Carnegie Leadership. Those sowing seeds.Korea; 2008.
- Maxwell M. The 21 indispensable qualities of a leader. Korea: Chungwoo; 2005.
- Kim J. 10 notes of leadership of black Kennedy, Obama. Korea: Ilsong Book; 2008.
- Kim J. 10 notes of leadership of black Kennedy, Obama”, Ilsong Book, korea. 2008.
- Manoh M, Han H. A study on priniciples of leadership and conditions of a leader. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(25).
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.