Total views : 181
The Analysis on the Community Child Care Center Workers’ Level of Satisfaction in the Business of Supporting Child Welfare Teachers and Factors Influencing their Satisfaction
Background/Objectives: This study aims to examine the factors that affect community child care center workers’ level of satisfaction in the business of supporting child welfare teachers and based on the result will propose measures to improve the future projects to support child welfare teachers. Methods/Statistical analysis: The objects of this study was 180 workers (center supervisors and living welfare workers) in community child care centers in North Chung-cheong province that are getting support of child welfare teachers. The survey was conducted from March 23, to March 31, 2015. To analyze community child care center workers’ level of satisfaction in the business of supporting child welfare teachers and factors influencing their satisfaction, basic statistical analysis SPSS 18.0 was used for analysis of frequency, independent sample t-test, Analysis Of Variance (ANOVA), correlation analysis and multiple regression analysis. Findings: The result of statistically examining if there is a difference in adequacy of the business of supporting child welfare teachers according to the characteristics of community child care centers (participation period, opening time, closing time, administrative districts, current status of utilization, position, gender, age, religion, education, income, working experience in community child care center) shows that there was a significant difference in position, administrative district, age, income and working experience in community child care center. 8 questions were asked on the awareness of the business of supporting child welfare teachers with maximum measurement at 5. The average awareness measure stood at 3.31, which was a medium level. The item, ‘I am well aware of the purpose of the business’ marked the highest at 3.78 and ‘The business progresses reflecting the opinion of the center’ recorded the lowest at 2.65. The study conducted multiple regressive analysis to examine the effect on the business of supporting child welfare teachers. First, the power of explanation for independent variables against dependent variables was 45.5% and the result of testing the adequacy of the model was F = 11.597, current status of utilization, perception of the business of the child welfare teachers, adequacy of the business of the child welfare teachers had a statistically significant effect. Application/Improvements: For the business of supporting community child care centers to proceed to the satisfaction of the community center workers, the working conditions of the community center workers, who feel unhappy about the comparative working conditions of child welfare teachers, should be improved.
Business of Supporting Child Welfare Teacher, Community Child care Center, Satisfaction in the Business of Supporting Child Welfare, Worker in Community Child Care Center
- Kang MS. The theory and practice of poor Korean children and legislation of community child care centers. Seoul: Leftovers Love Sharing Community; 2007.
- The business guide of supporting community child centers in Ministry of Health and Welfare. 2015. Available from: www.stjudechild.org/
- The business guide of supporting community child centers for child welfare teachers. Ministry of Health and Welfare. 2015. Available from: www.worldvision.in/Sponsor-a-Child
- Kang KJ, Park SS. The development and effect analysis of integrated program for multiculturalism capacity development - Focused on children of Korea’s multicultural and non-multicultural families. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(19):1–9.
- The business guide of the business of supporting child welfare teachers in Central Support Center for Child Welfare Teachers. 2010. Available from: elaw.klri.re.kr/eng_service/lawView.do?hseq=36612&lang=ENG
- Kim MS, Oh EJ, Jo AJ, Lee JY, Kim JH. The study on the development of evaluation criteria for child welfare teachers and analysis of the performance in Central support center for child welfare teachers. Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs; 2010.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.