Total views : 158
Improved Searchable Encryption via Conglomerate Keys in Federated Cloud Storage
Objectives: Cloud computing is the sort of computing process that shares the data and its resources in the Internet. Data Leakage is the main challenge prevails in the federated cloud storage service. This challenge is overcome by proposing an efficient searchable encryption system. Methodology: An improved searchable encryption is designed to apportion the data among the multi-users. An efficient key management is the required phase of the encryption schemes. Owing to adversaries, a promising approach using conglomerate keys invents as a better searchable encryption schemes in multiowner applications. Findings: By reducing the count of trapdoor function to cloud data from the multi-user, an effective search over the encrypted data is performed. In compare to existing models, tree based approach and one to one function, the proposed, improved SE-CK works efficient in terms of lessened delegation ratio and conglomerate keys. Applications/ Improvements: This method can also be extended to the hybrid architecture like Indexing schemes, Re-encryption schemes etc.
Data Sharing, Data Leakage and Multi-Owner Applications, Federate Cloud Storage, Searchable Encryption, Trapdoor Functions
- Yu S, Wang C, Ren K, Lou W. Achieving secure, scalable and fine-grained data access control in cloud computing. Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM; San Diego, CA. 2010. p.15–9.
- Goh EJ, Shacham H, Modadugu N, Boneh D. SiRiUS: Securing remote untrusted storage. NDSS. 2003; 1-15.
- Ateniese G, Fu K, Green M, Hohenberger S. Improved proxy re-encryption schemes with applications to secure distributed storage. NDSS. 2005; 9(1):1-30.
- Bethencourt J, Sahai A, Waters B. Ciphertext policy attributebased encryption. 28th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy; Berkeley, CA. 2007. p. 321–34.
- Kamara S, Lauter K. Cryptographic Cloud Storage. Financial Cryptography and Data Security. Vol. 6054. 2010; p.136–49.
- Rocha F, Abreu S, Correia M. The final frontier: Confidentiality and privacy in the cloud. Computer. 2011; 44(9):44–50.
- Huang R, Gui X, Yu S, Zhuang W. Research on privacy-pre serving cloud storage framework supporting ciphertext retrieval. International Conference on Network Computing and Information Security; Guilin. 2011. p. 93–7.
- Suja TL, Savithri V. Backtracking algorithm for virtual cluster migration in cloud computing. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(15):1-6.
- Kalpana V, Meena V. Study on data storage correctness methods in mobile cloud computing. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Mar; 8(6):1-6.
- Reddy VK, Sushmitha Y, Rao KT. Distributed authentication for federated clouds in secure cloud data storage. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 May; 9(19):1-7.
- Mourougan S, Aramudhan M. Regression tree based ranking model in federated cloud. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jun; 9(22):1-7.
- Devi BS, Shruthi S, Rajeswari ST, Shanthi P, Umamakeswari A. secure data sharing in scalable mobile cloud environment using HABE with re-encryption. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 May; 8(S9):1-6.
- Xiao Z, Xiao Y. Security and privacy in cloud computing. IEEE Commun Surveys Tutorials. 2012; 15(99):1–17.
- Chen D, Zhao H. Data security and privacy protection issues in cloud computing. International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering; Hangzhou. 2012. p. 647–51.
- Zhou M. Security and privacy in the cloud: a survey. 6th International Conference on Semantics Knowledge and Grid (SKG); Beijing. 2010. p. 105–12.
- Wang J, Liu C, Lin L. How to manage information security in cloud, computing anchorage. AK. 2011; 1405–10.
- Wang Y. The role of SaaS privacy and security compliance for continued SaaS use. International Conference on Networked Computing and Advanced Information Management (NCM); Gyeongju. 2011. p. 303–6.
- Oza N, Karppinen K, Savola R. User experience and security in the cloud - An empirical study in the finish cloud consortium. IEEE 2nd International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom); 2010. p.621–8.
- Sarathy R, Muralidhar K. Secure and useful data sharing. Decis Support System. 2006; 42(1):204–20.
- Butler D. Data Sharing Threatens Privacy. Nature Publishing, Group; 2007. 449(7163):644–5.
- Mitchley M. Data sharing: Progress or not? Credit, Manage. 2006; p. 10–1.
- Feldman L, Patel D, Ortmann L, Robinson K, Popovic T. Educating for the future: Another important benefit of data sharing. Lancet. 2012; 1877–8.
- Geoghegan S. The latest on data sharing and secure cloud computing. Law. San Diego, CA. 2011. p. 1-9.
- Li J, Zhao G, Chen X, Xie D, Rong C, Li W, Tang L, Tang Y. Fine-grained data access control systems with user accountability in cloud computing. IEEE 2nd International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom); Indianapolis, IN. 2010. p. 89–96.
- Xu L, Wu X, Zhang X. CL-PRE: A Certificate less proxy re-encryption scheme for secure data sharing with public cloud. ASIACCS; 2012. p. 1-10.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.