Total views : 256
Creating Distinct Strategies for Marketing Campaigns Enterprise Dadevarzan Virtual Corp
Objectives: As a service-based economy emerging phenomenon in the business world, an important contribution of the service sector in the economy and considering the improvement of the quality of services. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Nowadays, organizations are obliged to survive the quality of their products and services so that they can consider their current customers happy and attracting new customers and revenue sources to ensure and increase. Findings: Since the marketing services dedicated to the important issue of marketing and with regard to the intangible characteristics of the services and the role of the proper relationship any more attention to the quality of communication with customers by service providers as an undeniable fact considered. Concepts of service companies, especially banks and financial institutions require that in order to create a positive relationship with your customers and take steps. In this article we create distinctive strategies for marketing campaigns Parsian Virtual Dadevarzan. Application/Improvement: In this paper, analysis of competitors and compare them with the company and assessment of opportunities and threats, as well as by examining the strengths and weaknesses of the strategy for have found it.
Creating Distinct Strategies, Parsian Virtual Dadevarzan.
- Putans R. Strategic planning of public and private organizations. Publications State Management Training Center. 2010; 6(1):1–9.
- Quinn B, Mynzbrg C, Robert J. Strategic management. The State Management Training Center; 1999.
- Glucan T, Vchach R. Trade policy and strategic management. Memorial Book Publishing. 2005; 58(1):1283–92.
- Avon E. The strategic vision of new public management. Press Pearls. 1999; 1(1):1–12.
- Frizzy D. Strategic management. Publications Office of Cultural Research. 2009; 1(1):1–10.
- Arbitration D, Shanhsaz Z. Strategic management from theory to practice. Athena Press; 2008.
- Shaghaghi A, Shafiee M. United nations industrial development organization - strategy to increase participation and competitiveness of SMEs. Press Expressive Cultural Services. 2011; 18(7):835–49.
- Stacy R. Strategic thinking and change management.Publications Expressive Cultural Services; 2012. p. 16–21.
- Qlychly B, Hosseini S, lattice Z. The role of intellectual capital in the creation of competitive advantage. Journal Scholar Behavior. Shahed University. 1387; 15(2):109–24.
- Hooman A. Structural equation modeling using LISREL software, Tehran, Publication Side; 1384.
- Bataineh T, Alzoabi M. The effect of intellectual capital on organizational competitive advantage. International Bulletin of Business Administartion. 2011; 10(1):123–34.
- Bollen L. Linking intellectual capital and intellectual property to company performance: Management Decision. 2005; 43(9):1161–58.
- Chen C, Cheng J, Hwang Y. An empirical investigation of the relationship between intellectual capital and firm’s market value and financial performance. Journal of Intellectual Capital. 2005; 6(1):62– 8.
- Baxter R, Matear S. Measuring intangible value in business-to-business buyer–seller relationships: An intellectual capital perspective. Journal of Industrial Marketing Management. 2004; 33(3):491–500.
- Upasana D, Shivangi G. Exploring the go green mantra in India.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(4):29–42. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8iS4/67056.
- Min W. A study on the branded content as marketing communication media in the viewpoint of relational perspective.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(1):24–9. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8iS5/61606.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.