Total views : 172
Enhanced VOT on Foggy Videos Using Probabilistic Estimation Scheme
Objectives: Visual object tracking allude the process for tracking the path of the object in the video sequence. Tracking of the object under the foggy environment is the challenging task in the video sequence. There is a great need to implement spectral analysis for the visual attention tracking model. The proposed methodology deals with object tracking using Dubbed Density of Fog Assessment based Defogger (DEFADE) filter to resist environment based detail restoration. Methods/Statistical analysis: DEFADE guided filter is used to improve the visual detail of the frame. Then frames are moved to learning network where particle region is detected and then is registered using Binary Pixel Distance Mapping (BPDM). Further Calculation of color values for the given object or selected object in the entire three channels RGB (Red, Green, Blue). The spectral analysis of visual attention tracking model is compared with the proposed approach using BPDM_CMF model. In this system an existing filter for binary conversion and color filtering was used to evaluate and estimate the trajectory of the tracked objects in foggy weather affected videos. In case of visual tracking and object detection, multi-scale detection methods constitute to combine the effort of object detection in spatial scale using BPDM with Color Mean Filter (CMF) and a defogging based spurious response inherent method for multiscale removal of fog in tracking videos and improve the fine edge tracking with reduce error probability detection between frames in a temporal tracking method. Findings: The execution of the proposed framework has been contrasted and the before technique. The proposed method works more efficiently under the foggy environment for tracking the objects in the video sequence. Application/Improvements: Automatic Recognition of the object in the video sequence. Defogging has been efficiently used in identifying the humans on the basis of trajectory
Color Mean Filter (CMF), DEFADE, Hue Saturation Value (HSV), Kalman Filter, Root Mean Square Error (RMSE), Tracking.
- Lopez-Molina C, Baets BD, Bustinc H, Sanz J, Barrenechea E. Multiscale edge detection based on Gaussian smoothing and edge tracking. Knowledge–Based Systems, Elsevier.2013 May; 44:101–11.
- Jadav RA, Patel SS. Application of singular value decomposition in image processing. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2010 Feb; 3(2):148–50. DOI:10.17485/ ijst/2010/v3i2/29667.
- Parthasarathi V, Surya M, Akshay B, Siva KM, Vasudevan SK. Smart control of traffic signal system using image processing.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(16):1–5. DOI:10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i16/64622.
- Vadhanam BRJ, Mohan S, Sugumaran V. Application of artificial immune recognition system for identification of advertisement video frames using BICC features. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr; 9(14):1–12.DOI:10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i14/86635
- Wang Y, Doherty JF, Dyck REV. Moving object tracking in video. In the Proceedings of 29th Applied Imagery Pattern Recognition Workshop, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE); 2000 Oct 16–18. p. 95–101.
- Cai Z, Wen L, Lei Z, Vasconcelos N, Li SZ. Robust deformable and occluded object tracking with dynamic graph.Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Transactions on Image Processing. 2014 Dec; 23(12):5497– 509.
- Yoon JH, Yang MH, Lim J, Yoon KJ. Bayesian multi-object tracking using motion context from multiple objects. In the Conference on Applications of Computer Vision, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE); 2015 Jan 5–9. p. 33–40.
- Manikandan R, Ramakrishnan R. Human object detection and tracking using background subtraction for sports applications. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering. 2013 Oct; 2(10):4077–80.
- Malatesh SH, Gayathri V. Tracking moving objects on video analytics. International Journal of Research in Computer Engineering and Electronics. 2014 Nov–Dec; 3(6):1–5.
- Luo W, Xing J, Zhang X, Zhao X, Kim TK. Multiple Object Tracking: A Literature Review. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition [Internet]. 2014 [updated 2015 Sep 21; cited 2014 Sep 26]. Available from: https://arxiv.org/ abs/1409.7618
- Wang Q, Fang J, Yuan Y. Multi-cue based tracking.Neurocomputing, Elsevier. 2014 May 5; 131:227–36.
- Zhu S, Gu M, Liu J. Moving vehicle detection and tracking algorithm in traffic video. 2013 Jun; 11(6):3053–9.
- Smeulders AWM, Chu DM, Dehghan A, Shah M. Visual tracking: an experimental survey. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence. 2014 Jul; 36(7):1442– 68.
- Zhang S, Yao H, Sun X, Lu X. Sparse coding based visual tracking: Review and experimental comparison. Pattern Recognition, Elesvier. 2013 Jul; 46(7):1772–88.
- Chen E, Haik O, Yitzhaky Y. Detecting and tracking moving objects in long-distance imaging through turbulent medium. Applied Optics. 2014; 53(6):1181–90.
- Santosh DHH, Venkatesh P, Poornesh P, Rao LN, Kumar NA. Tracking multiple moving objects using gaussian mixture model. International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE). 2013 May; 3(2):114–9.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.