Total views : 196
Comparative Study of Algorithms used in CAPTCHA’s and New Finding Set as LCG Algorithm
Objectives: The completely automated public Turing tests are used generally to find the difference between the users whether he/she is a human or a bot. Methods: Once the randomly generated characters are held then it is converted into ASCII characters and this method will generate symbols, numbers and alphabets. As this very tedious one which is very difficult to be understood by bots so this method is very effective and robust. Findings: Number of authentication purpose is found out by misplacing the word’s style and fonts. Very simple issues can be solved by this captcha’s approach. The methods are very complicated for humans to understand but on the same side, it is easy for robots to keenly understand. So a new algorithm is used to find understandable captcha’s into tougher one. Also, the LCG algorithm providesonly the designing principles to be followed in it by giving random function use. Application/Improvements: The main improvisation done here is that the application is built with more secure line and its usability is too high
ASCII, CAPTCHA, LCG Algorithm.
- Banday MT, Shah NA. A Study of CAPTCHAs for Securing Web Services. IJSDIA. 2009; 1(2):66- 74.
- Bursztein E, Martin M, John C, Mitchell M. Text-based CAPTCHA Strengths and Weaknesses. ACM Computer and Communication Security. 2011. p. 1-14.
- Datta R, Li JJZ, Wang W. Imagination by A Robust Image-based CAPTCHA Generation System. Proceedings of the 13th Annual ACM International Conference on Multimedia; 2005. p. 331-4.
- Ince IF, Yengin I, Salman YB, Cho HG, Yang TC. Designing CAPTCHA algorithm: Splitting and rotating the images against OCRs. 3rd International Conference on Convergence and Hybrid Information Technology; Busan. 2008. p. 596-601.
- Naveen K, Saravanan S, Lavanya M, Vaithayanathan V. Improved CAPTCHA based Authentication for E-mail ID. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(35):1-4.
- Kumar SP, Ramachandaran R, Saravanan A. Generation of Variant Random Order (VRO) in text graphics colour CAPTCHA for enhancing web security protection. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(10):1-9.
- Charles N, Zeeb Z, Patrick J. Burns by random number generator recommendation. 1997; 1-26.
- Yan J, Ahmad SAE. Usability of CAPTCHAs or usability issues in CAPTCHA design. Proceedings of the 4th Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security; 2008. p. 44-52.
- Chow R, Golle P, Jakobsson M, Wang L, Wang X. Making CAPTCHAs Clickable. Proceedings of the 9th Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications; 2008. p. 91-4
- Soni R, Tiwari D. Improved CAPTCHA Method. International Journal of Computer Applications. 2010; 1(25):1234-5.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.