Total views : 152
Semigraph Folding Approach for Generalization of Planar Triangulation
We applied triangulation in the cycle graphs Cn , n ≥3 and generalized to n – transformation, also we observed that on splicing and folding introduced by Tom Head and E. El-Kholy & co. respectively in C2m , m ≥ 2 and it’s generalization leads to the resultant graph is P 2,G03 , G13 ,...,Gn-13 whereas on splicing and semigraph folding introduced by S. Jeyabharathi & Co. in C2m-1 , m ≥ 2 and its generalization leads to the resultant semigraph with and an edge and one semi edge.
Folding and Semigraph Folding, Planar Trinagulation, Splicing, Semigraph
- El-Kholy E, El-Esawy A. Graph Folding of Some Special Graphs. Journal of Mathematics and Statistics. 2005; 1(1):66–70.
- Jeyabharathi S, Thiagarajan K, Padmashree J, Sinthanai Selvi S. Semigraph Structure on DNA Splicing System, 2011 Sixth International Conference in Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications, IEEE. 2011. p.182–7.
- Sampathkumar E. Semigraphs and their Applications, Report on the DST project. 2000.
- Brinkmann G, McKay BD. Fast generation of planar graphs. MATCH Commun Math Comput Chem. 2007; 58: 323–57.
- Gnanamalar David K, Subramanian KG, Gnanaraj Thomas D. A Note on Graph Splicing Languages. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer-Verlag. 2001; 2340:381–90.
- Head T. Formal Language Theory and DNA An analysis of the generative capacity of recombinant behaviors. Bulletin of Mathematical Biology. 1987; 49:735–59.
- Padmashree J, Thiagarajan K, Kameshwari M, Jeya Bharathi S. DNA Splicing System through semigraph. Proc International Conference on Emerging Trends in Mathematics and Computer Applications, India. 2010. p.75–8.
- Jonoska N. 3D DNA Patterns and Computation. Proc Molecular Computing, India. 1998; 20–32
- Freund R. Splicing Systems on Graphs. Proc Intelligence in Neural and Biological Systems, IEEE Press. 1995; 189–94.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.