Total views : 198
Analysis on Secure Big Data Capturing and Transmission in Cloud Storage through Novel Deg-Greedy Algorithm
This paper presents Novel Deg-Greedy algorithm based on Dominating Nodes (DN) and cooperative jamming scheme for secure transmission of big data in wireless cloud networks. Each node has a transmission radius in a multi-hop wireless cloud network that can transmit a message to all of its neighbours positioned in the radius. A Dominating Node (DN) based virtual backbone plays an important role in wireless networks for efficient routing and broadcasting. In the proposed algorithm, the same message is sent by a source node sends to all the leading nodes in the network. A dominating node is selected based on degree based evaluation of the given cloud network. The dominating nodes broadcast the requesting big data message to its path, if it finds the requested information along the path it sends the content to the destination node. During this path of flow there may presence of eavesdroppers and it is prevented by emitting jamming signal by adopting cooperative jamming scheme. The novel algorithm is analyzed by splitting the network as Strongly Perfect Network (SPN), Strongly Weekly Perfect Network (SWPN) and Weekly Strongly Perfect Network (WSPN).
Big Data, Cooperative Jamming and Broadcasting, Dominating Node (DN), Wireless Cloud Network.
- Chip Craig J. Farpoint Group COMNET 2003 Wireless Security: Critical issues and solutions. Farpoint Group COMNET 2003; 2003 Jan.
- Schell R. Security – A big question for big data. IEEE International Conference on Big Data; 2013 Oct. p. 5.
- Armbrust M, Fox A, Griffith R, Joseph AD, Katz R, Konwinski A, Lee G, Patterson D, Rabkin A, Stoica I, Zaharia M. A view of cloud computing. Communications of the ACM. 2010; 53:50–8.
- Seddigh M, Solano Gonzalez J, Stojmenovic I. RNG and internal node based broadcasting algorithms for wireless one-to-one networks. ACM Mobile Computing and Comm Rev. 2001 Apr; 5(2):37–44.
- Broch J, Maltz DA, Johnson DB, Hu YC, Jetcheva J. A performance comparison of multi-hop wireless ad hoc network routing protocols. Proc Conf Mobile Computing MOBI- COM; 1998. p. 85–97.
- Bose P, Morin P, Stojmenovic I, Urrutia J. Routing with guaranteed delivery in ad hoc wireless networks. Proc Third Int’l Workshop Discrete Algorithms and Methods for Mobile Computing and Comm. (DIAL M); 1999 Aug. p. 48–55.
- Ho C, Obraczka K, Tsudik G, Viswanath K. Flooding for reliable multicast in multihop ad hoc networks. Proc Third Int’l Workshop Discrete Algorithms and Methods for Mobile Computing and Comm. (DIAL M); 1999 Aug.
- Lauer G. Address servers in hierarchical networks. Proc Int’l Conf Comm. 1988. p. 443–51.
- Broadcast Delivery in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks. Mobile Networks and Applications. 1999; 4:175–92.
- Gerla M, Kwon TJ, Pei G. On demand routing in large ad hoc wireless networks with passive clustering. Proc IEEE Wireless Comm and Network Conf; 2000 Sep.
- Wu J. Li H. A dominating set based routing scheme in ad hoc wireless networks. Proc Third Int’l Workshop Discrete Algorithms and Methods for Mobile Computing and Comm. (DIAL M); 1999 Aug. p. 7–14.
- Ni SY, Tseng YC, Chen YS, Sheu JP. The broadcast storm problem in a mobile ad hoc network. Proc Conf Mobile Computing, MOBICOM; 1999 Aug. p. 151–62.
- Ni SY, Tseng YC, Sheu JP. Efficient broadcasting in the mobile ad hoc network. Proc IEEE Int’l Conf Distributed Computing and Systems; 2001 Apr. p. 16–9.
- Lloyd EL. Broadcast scheduling for TDMA in wireless multi- hop networks. Handbook of Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing; to appear.
- Thiagarajan K, Saranya K, Veeraiah A, Sudha B. Wireless transmission of big data using novel secure algorithm. 17th International Conference on Mathematical Sciences, Engineering and Application. WASET; 2015 Jun.
- Thiagarajan K, Saranya K, Veeraiah A, Sudha B. Wireless transmission of big data using novel secure algorithm. International Journal of Computer, Electrical, Automation,Control and Information Engineering. 2015 Jul; 9(6):1461– 6.
- Thiagarajan K, Saranya K, Veeraiah A, Sudha C. Markovian process and novel secure algorithm for big data in two-hop wireless networks. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Application. 2015 Jul; 6(6):32–6.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.