Total views : 644
Rectangular Hilbert Space Filling Curve through 7-Power Free Infinite Word
An infinite word representing Rectangular Hilbert Space Filling Curve is framed. It has been observed that it is 7-power free. Moreover, the factors of length n for the described infinite word grows linearly, with special factors of length n obtained by finite number of values.
Factors, Hilbert Space Filling Curve, Hilbert words, Homomorphisms, Infinite word, Special Factors.
- de Luca A. On the combinatorics of finite words. Theoretical Computer Science. 1999; 218(1):13–39.
- Berstel J. Properties of infinite words: Recent results. In: Monien Burkhard, Cori Robert, editors. LNCS. Springer Heidelberg. 1989; 349:36–46.
- Berstel J, Perrin D. The origins of combinatorics on words. European Journal of Combinatorics. 2007; 28(3):996–1022.
- Ahmed M, Bokhari S. Mapping with Space Filling Surfaces. Parallel and Distributed Systems. 2007; 18(9):1258–69.
- Seebold P. Tag systems for the Hilbert curve. Discrete Maths and Theo Comp Sci. 2007; 9(2):213–26.
- Seebold P, Kitaev S, Mansour T. Generating the peano curve and counting occurrences of some patterns. J of Automata, Languages and Combinatorics. 2004; 9(4):439–55.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.