Total views : 282
Collisionless Data Transmission to Improve Throughput Using Additive Links On-line Hawaii Area Technique With Timeslot Communication
The wireless sensor network forms a topology and transmits data reverse to the information collectors. Objectives: The cost and performance are optimized to check the throughput rate that should improve the data transmission rate. Based on the information flow tracking, the data dependencies among information objects should be reduced. Tags should be associated with input nodes and elevate the processing on output node data. Methods: The method is presented in this paper: the individual nodes communicate with the server in collision free mode and improve the strength of data transmission rate with reliable and compatible data. The network topology control is to uphold the data propagation and improve the network connectivity to provide reliable service. Findings: The network system is evaluated for altering the statistics arrival rate (as percentage) of the server node that arrive each second, and the number of requests waiting in the buffer as demonstrated in graphical presentation. Improvements: ALOHA mechanism is competent technique to synchronize the node intermediate access among the contending nodes in the network.
ALOHA, Collision-less Data, Network Encoding, Throughput Improvement, Timeslot Communication (TSC).
- Yunghsiang S, Han H, Deng J, Haas JZ. Analyzing multi-channel medium access control schemes with ALOHA reservation. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications. 2006; 5(8):2143–52.
- Ryu HG, Lee SK, Har D. Data transmission with reduced delay for distributed acoustic sensors. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks. 2015; 15:1–7.
- Jeong DG, Jeon WS. Performance of an exponential backoff scheme for slotted-ALOHA protocol in local wireless environment. IEEE Transactions Vehicular Technology. 1995; 44(3):470–479.
- Bayrakdar ME, Atmaca S, Karahan A. A slotted ALOHA-based cognitive radio network under capture effect in Rayleigh fading channels. Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences. 2016; 24:1955–66.
- DemirkolI F, Alagöz A, Deliç H, Ersoy C. Wireless sensor networks for intrusion detection: Packet traffic modeling. IEEE Communications Letters. 2006; 10(1):22–24.
- Zaaloul A, Haqiq A. Enhanced slotted ALOHA mechanism by introducing ZigZag decoding. Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science. 2014; 10:275–85.
- Saravanan S, Karthikeyan E. Protocol to improve the data communication over wireless network. International Journal of Wireless and Mobile Networks. 2001; 3(5):95–112.
- Al-Amir A, Gurcan MK. Arrival rate estimation algorithm for single group slotted ALOHA systems. IEEE Communication Letter. 2001, 5(9):387–9.
- CaliF M, Conti C, Gregori E. Dynamic tuning of the IEEE 802.11 protocol to achieve a theoretical throughput limit. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking. 2000; 8(6):785–99.
- Al-Wazedi I, Agarwal A, Elhakeem KA. Improving throughput in wireless local area networks. International Journal of Communications. 2008; 4:285–385.
- Patil DS, Rewaga P. NCPR (Neighbor Coverage based Probabilistic Rebroadcast) using paillier cryptosystem to reduced routing overhead and secure data transmission in MANET. International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Science and Management Studies. 2016; 4(3):34–4.
- Demirkol I, Ersoy C. Energy and delay optimized contention for wireless sensor networks. Article in Computer Networks. 2009; 53(1):2106–19.
- Jung MH, Chung MY, Lee TJ. MAC throughput analysis of HomePlug 1.0. IEEE Communications Letters. 2005; 9 (2):184–6.
- Mario E, Rivero-Ángeles R, Lara-Rodríguez DA, Cruz-Pérez F. Random-access control mechanisms using adaptive traffic load in ALOHA and CSMA strategies for EDGE. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology. 2005, 54 (3):1160–86.
- Natarasurasa M, Manimaran P. Analysis of security aware data transmission with replica support under VANET. South Asian Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2016; 2(17):242–50.
- Guimarães PIDA, Brito JMC. Throughput analysis in cognitive radio networks using slotted aloha protocol with imperfect sensing. The Fifteenth International Conference on Network; 2016. p. 84–9.
- Chandramohan K, Kannan PK. An efficient neighbor discovery and ALOHA based collision detection and correction in VANET. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(35):1–8.
- Rivero-Angeles R, Lara-Rodríguez MD, Cruz-Pérez F. A new EDGE medium access control mechanism using adaptive traffic load slotted ALOHA. IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, Atlantic City; 2001. p. 1358–62.
- Manikandan R, Kumar S. Throughput performance of ALOHA and CSMA MAC protocol in power for wireless Adhoc networks. International Journal of Computer and Information Technology. 2013; 2(4):639–47.
- Pasupuleti S, Das D. Throughput and delay evaluation of a proposed-DCF MAC protocol for WLAN. IEEE India Annual Conference; 2004. p. 398–401.
- Amalarethinam DIG, Geetha JS, Mani K. Analysis and enhancement of speed in public key cryptography using message encoding algorithm. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(16):1–7.
- Huynh T, Hwang WJ, Lee SH. Throughput optimal scheduling for cooperative communications in wireless AdHoc networks. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks. 2013; 13(10):1–10.
- Wang X, Yin J, Agrawal DP. Effects of contention window and packet size on the energy efficiency of wireless local area network. Proceedings of IEEE WCNC; 2005. p. 94–9.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.