Total views : 226
EdTAM: Efficient Detection of Theft Android Mobile
Objectives: This paper describes to improve the android mobile device theft tracking technique Methods/Statistical Analysis: The proposed framework uses SMS in offline, MMS in online and Camera (Front) to capture the picture. The user has to provide the alternative mobile number and email ID after installing the application. The application start working on its background and it check for the IMSI (SIM card) number, if the SIM changes and take the snapshot by using Camera and send the SMS to the alternative number without his/her knowledge. Findings: The SMS contains the new SIM number and we can track the mobile. GPS system is used to identify the location. Application/ Improvement: The existing technique that runs always in background which leads memory leak, but here the system will start whenever mobile instrument restart or change the SIM card and start works.
Global Positioning System (GPS), International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI), Multimedia Message Service (MMS), Short Message Service (SMS).
- Kumar V. Effect of Environmental Parameters on GSM and GPS. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Aug ; 7(8):1183–8.
- Danu R. Tracking Theft Mobile Application. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar 24; 9(11):1–5.
- Mondal A, Masud MA, Biswas NK, Sarder ME. Smartphone Tracking Application using Short Message Service. International Journal of Electronics. Electrical and Computational System. 2013; 1(1):1–7.
- Nadesh RK, Jayashree J, Nirupama K, Vijayashree J, Fatima KA. Mobile Tracking Application for Locating Friends using LBS. International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology. 2011; 3(6):1–6.
- Kuppusamy KS, Aghila G. A Model for Remote Access and Protection of Smartphones using Short Message Service. arXiv preprint arXiv. 2012; 2(1):1–10.
- Shu X, Du Z, Chen R. Research on Mobile Location Service Design based on Android. In5th International Conference on Wireless Communications. Networking and Mobile Computing IEEE. china. 2009. p. 1–4.
- Vanjire S, Kanchan U, Shitole G, Patil P. Location Based Services on Smart Phone through the Android Application Provider. 2014 Jan; 3(1):1–6.
- Muthumurugesan D, Nalini S, Vinodini R. Smart Way to Track the Location in Android Operating System. IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE) e-ISSN. 2013; 12(4):1–6.
- Aswatha AR. AALTm: An Android Application to Locate and Track Mobile Phones. International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology. 2013; 1(4):1864–8
- Abirami D, Surya AS, Annapoorani S, Priya PM. An Intelligent Anti-Theft Android Application in location tracking. IJIRT. 2014; 1(10):1–4.
- Chandra A, Jain S, Qadeer MA. GPS locator: An Application for Location Tracking and Sharing using GPS for Java Enabled Handhelds. In Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN). International Conference on India. 2011. p. 406–10.
- Kushwaha A, Kushwaha V. Location based Services using Android Mobile Operating System. In International Journal of Advances in Engineering and Technology (IJAET) 2011.
- Maia C, Nogueira LM, Pinho LM. Evaluating Android os for Embedded Real-time Systems. In 6th International Workshop on Operating Systems Platforms for Embedded Real-Time Applications. Portugal. 2010. p. 63–70.
- Zou H, Jiang H, Luo Y, Zhu J, Lu X, Xie L. BlueDetect: An iBeacon-Enabled Scheme for Accurate and Energy-Efficient Indoor-Outdoor Detection and Seamless Location-Based Service. Sensors. 2016 Feb 22; 16(2):268.
- Kumar S, Qadeer MA, Gupta A. Location based services using android. In Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE international conference on Internet multimedia services architecture and applications, ser. IMSAA 2009 Jan; 9(1):335–39 .
- Abo-Zahhad M, Ahmed SM, Mourad M. New Technique for Mobile User’s Location Detection, Future Prediction and their Applications. International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT). 2013; 3(4):307–21.
- Lin DB, Juang RT, Lin HP. Mobile location estimation and tracking for GSM systems. In Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications. PIMRC 15th IEEE International Symposium on 2004 Sep; 4(2):2835–39 .
- Kim N, Choi E. Location Lookup Framework using Seamless LBS Technology. In 2015 International Conference on Education Reform and Modern Management 2015 Apr 19. Atlantis Press.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.