Total views : 256
A Survey on Crypt- Algorithms in Voting System
Objectives: Traditional voting process held at polling booths have been changed by merging technologies. Though voting system changed, the security provided was unfit to use it in real time. Thus this paper shows the result analysis of various crypt-algorithms to provide more security for voting process. Methods/Statistical Analysis: File Size, Upload & Download time, Efficiency, Memory usage, Speed, Throughput of various Crypt-Algorithm such as AES, RSA, ECC, Visual Cryptography, Blowfish were considered, compared and analyzed. So, we can obtain a better Crypt-Algorithm for Voting. Findings: A suitable Crypt-Algorithm for security which can give good performance in parameters like throughput, Average speed, etc.., was obtained in this survey. Application/ Improvement: Local Election, Data Transferred over network will be secure for various applications, useful for e-commerce software, used to secure passwords.
Android System, AES, Blowfish, Security, Vote.
- BhiseA, BorateN, GarjeA, Karkal Y. Secure Internet Voting System. The International Journal of Engineering and Science (IJES). 2015; 4(3):1–32.
- Liu F, YanWQ. Visual cryptography for image processing and security theory, methods and applications: chapter-2: various problems in visual cryptography. 2014.
- Brightwell I, Cucurull J, Galindo D, Guasch S. An Overview of the Ivote Voting System Spain. 2015; 1–25.
- Thakur N, Ambavale V. E Voting Using Android System. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR). 2015; 4(6):1–4.
- Gura N, Patel A, Wander A, Eberle H, Shantz SC. Comparing Elliptic Curve Cryptography and RSA on 8-bit CPUs. International Association for Crypto Logic Research. 2004; 3156:119–32.
- Kamble T, Jeyakumar A, Raut T. Achieving Securities In Smart E- Voting System. International Journal of Computer Engineering and Applications. 2014; 6(3):1–5.
- Vivek B, Kute PR, Paradhi GR, Bamnote B. A Software Comparison of RSA and ECC. International Journal of Computer Science and Applications. 2009; 2(5):2–6.
- Khelifi A, Grisi Y, Soufi D, Mohanad D, Shastry PVS. M-Vote: A Reliable and Highly Secure Mobile Voting System. Palestinian International Conference on Information and Communication Technology USA. 2013. p. 90–8.
- Haldankar C, Kuwelkar S. Implementation of AES and Blowfish Algorithm. IJRET: International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology. 2014; 3(3):1–4.
- Kumar MA, Karthikeyan S. Investigating Efficiency of Blowfish and Rejindael (AES) Algorithms. I.J.C. N. I. S. 2012; 4(2):22–8.
- Nagaraj S, Raju GSVP. Image Security using ECC Approach. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(26):1–5.
- Mahalakshmi U, Sriram VSS. An ECC based multibiometric system for enhancing security. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2013 Apr; 6(4):1–7.
- Baek SS, Won YS, Han DK, Ryou JC. The Effect of Eight-Shuffling AES Implementations Techniques against Side Channel Analysis. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Mar; 8(S5):1–7.
- Vani PD, Rao KR. Measurement and monitoring of soil moisture using cloud IoT and android system. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Aug; 9(31):1–8.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.