Total views : 314
A Novel Design for Home Automation by Integrating Solar based System with Internet of Things.
In this research we have made a novel design for home automation by integrating solar based system with Internet of Things. The main motive of research is to simulate domestic device with integration of Solar based energy system. Here we have simulated the power consumption of home appliances. Energy source is solar system in this research. Solar operated system works with battery. The power is consumed as the devices are switch on. IOT based online simulator that will keep track of status of all device in remote database server.
Home Automation, IoT, Smart Grid, Solar System, SOA (System Oriented Architecture), Web Services.
- Control4 Home Automation and Control. Available from: http://www.control4.com.
- He T, Stankovic J, Lu C, Abdelzaher T. A spatiotemporal communication protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. 2005 Oct; 16(10):995–1006.
- Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System. 2014.
- Aguiar Y, Vieira M, Galy E, Mercantini J, Santoni C. Refining a user behavior model based on observation of emotional states. Cognitive; 2011.
- Brumitt B, Meyers B, Krumm J, Kern A, Shafer SA. Easyliving: Technologies for Intelligent Environments. HUC. 2000; 1927:12–29.
- M1 Security and automation controls. Available from: http://www.elkproducts.com/m1 controls.html
- Kay M, Choe E, Shepherd J, Greenstein B, Watson N, Consolvo S, Kientz J. Lullaby: A capture and access system for understanding sleep environment. UbiComp; 2012. p. 226–34.
- Bradshaw V. The building environment: Active and passive control systems. River Street, NJ, USA: John Wiley and Sons Inc; 2006.
- Deng J, Han R, Mishra S. Secure code distribution in dynamically programmable Wireless Sensor Networks. Proc of ACM/IEEE IPSN; 2006. p. 292–300.
- Burnham G, Seo J, Bekey G. A. identification of human driver models in car following. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. 1974; 19(6):911–5.
- Dickerson R, Gorlin E, Stankovic J. Empath: A continuous remote emotional health monitoring system for depressive illness. Wireless Health. 2011.
- Dixon C, Mahajan R, Agarwal S, Brush A, Lee B, Saroiu S, Bahl P. An operating system for home. NSDI; 2012.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.