Total views : 234
Query Processing Using Open NLP Tool
Background/Objectives: PROSOL is a community-driven android based application that allows users to interact with the different Educational Leads from different universities, Institutions and others linked with the Application. Methods/Statistical Analysis: PROSOL implements the query processing using Suffix Array Algorithm, which places the searches based on the prefix value of the query, if the query doesn't matches with the existing options then new query handler will be generated to handle the request. Findings: Although many similar concepts exists, what separates PROSOL from other such existing interfaces is that, PROSOL in itself is a separate world of queries under which raised queries by one user will be resolved by team of experts synchronized with the application interface .This application gives members chance to earn points based on their response to the queries, upon which rewards will be given. This makes the application interactive and also encourages the participation of more members. Applications/Improvement: Use to assess the skill levels of peoples and, also acts as forum to solve problems of users.
Android, Answers, PROSOL, Questions.
- Bulletin Community Forum - FAQ: What is a bulletin board, www.vbulletin.com/forum/help. Data accessed :9-1-2008
- Anonymity-Quora-featureK. https://www.quora.Data accessed: 4-2014
- Debate tools - LessWrong Wiki. Available from: https://wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Debate_tools#Explore. Data accessed: 26 - 2016.
- Non-Threaded vs Semi-Threaded vs Threaded Message Board, http://www.bulletinboards.com/ThreadHelp.cfm, Data ccessed:2-4-2016.
- Sewak M. Finding a Growth Business Model at Stack Overflow, Inc. Stanford Case Publisher, 2010, p.1-35.
- Moore M, Casal C. Users of Yahoo Answers seek advice, opinion, expertise. University of Michigan News Service, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 2012.
- Modine M, Austin A. Wolfram Alpha to venture beyond boron nucleus. The Register. Southport, England: Situation Publishing, Retrieved 2011.
- Liu L, Yandong Y, Agichtein E. On the Evolution of the Yahoo! Answers QA Community. Proceedings of the 31st annual international ACM SIGIR conference on Research and development in information retrieval, 2008, 737-738.
- Murugan K, Ravichandran T. Intelligent query processing in temporal database using efficient context free grammar. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2012; 5(6):1-6.
- Sharma L, Dhir V, Kaur K. A New Model for QuestionAnswer based Dialogue System for Indian Railways in Hindi Language. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(32):1-4.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.