Total views : 246
Emotions based Intelligent Vehicle
Objective: The main objective of our project is to reduce the speed of the vehicle based on driver emotions. Methods: To achieve our objective, we used brainwave sensor which is responsible for sensing the emotions of the driver. The frequency signals obtained from the brain wave sensor are useful for analyzing the type of emotions the person is possessed when he was driving at high speed. These frequency signals are transferred to the relay through the arm processor. Based on PWM signals the speed of DC motor is controlled. Findings: As per previous reports, the speed is controlled by sensing the pressure in the fuel tank by using the piezoelectric sensor. Accordingly, if the pressure inside the fuel tank exceeds a certain limit, the fuel will not be pumped to the wheels. Thus the speed of the vehicle can be reduced, but it cannot stop the vehicle completely. In our project, we have developed a method which can reduce the speed of the vehicle as well as it can stop the vehicle based on emotions. Our project is unique as we used only one sensor to sense different types of human emotions and we analyzed it based on their frequencies. Improvement: The project we have developed is applicable in all type of vehicles whether it may be two wheeler or four wheeler. We have improved the flexibility for drivers to reduce the speed of the vehicle. We have also improved a method to stop the vehicle.
ARM Processor, Brainwave Sensor, PWM Signal, Piezo Electric Sensor, Relay.
- Gopikrishna J, Shanmugapriyan V. Critical study on road inventory and traffic circulation for ensuring road safety in CEG campus. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Nov; 8(32):1–4.
- Rani BJA, Umamakeswari A. Electroencephalogram-based Brain Controlled Robotic Wheelchair. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 May; 8(S9):188–97.
- Vaid S, Singh P, Kaur C. Classification of human emotions using multiwavelet transform based features and random forest technique. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(28):1–7.
- Balashanmugam P, Balasubramaniyan K, Balasubramaniyan G, Vinoth S. Fabrication of high speed indication and automatic pneumatic braking system. International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology. 2013 Nov; 5(1):40–6.
- Ramesh S, Harikrishna K, Chaitanya JK. Brainwave controlled robot using bluetooth. International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. 2014 Aug; 3(8):1–7.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.