Total views : 242
Securing Message at End-to-End Mobile Communication Using Cryptography Algorithm
Background/Objectives: State the objectives of your work clearly. Methods/Statistical Analysis: State the methodology you employed to meet the objectives. Findings: Rewrite your findings. Application/Improvements: Here we are using mobile users and authentication server. Authentication server is uploaded with SQL server which help to store the user ID and password of the mobile users.
Authentication Server, Cryptography, Decryption, Encryption, End-to-End Communication, Security.
- Agrawal V, Agrawal S, Deshmukh R. Analysis and Review of Encryption and Decryption for Secure Communication . International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Research (IJSER). 2014 Feb; 2(2):1–3.
- Rayarikar R, Upadhyay S, Pimpale P. SMS Encryption using AES Algorithm on Android. International Journal of Computer Applications. 2012 Jul ; 50(19):1–6.
- Rajanbabu DT, Raj C. Multi-Level Encryption and Decryption Tool for Secure Administrator Login over the Network. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Apr; 7(S4):8–14.
- Agrawal H, Sharma M. Implementation and analysis of various symmetric cryptosystems. Indian Journal of Science and Technology . 2010 Dec; 3(12):1–4.
- Saxena N, Chaudhari NS. Easy SMS: A Protocol For End-to-End Secure Transmission. IEEE Transaction on Information Forensics and Security. 2014 Apr; 9(7):1157–68.
- Srisai MT. Cipher SMS For End-to-End Secure Transmission of SMS. Proceedings of 9th IRF International Conference. 2015 Dec. p. 12–5.
- Park K, Ma GI, Yi JH, Cho Y, Cho S, Park S. Smartphone remote lock and wipe system with integrity checking of SMS notification. Proc IEEE ICCE. 2011 Jan; 263–4.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.