Total views : 296
High-Leach Energy Efficient Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks
Background/Objectives: In this paper, an enhanced Low Energy Aware Cluster Head (LEACH) Protocol is proposed. Methods/Statistical Analysis: We study an extension to a Grid-Based Network to identify an efficient block length for the regions. Simulations show that a higher transmission range and cluster head percentages were not efficient and a low cluster head percentage with a high transmission range is preferred. Findings: In this exploration, we concentrate on amplifying the life of the system, which has turned into a basic issue in sensor systems. Bunching of hubs with mixing of information to the group head gets to be one of the imperative intends to augment the future of the system. In the proposed work, we take a gander at the correspondence conventions that can significantly affect the general force dissemination of these systems. The simulation clarifies the effectiveness of our proposed work over its comparatives in phrases of network lifetime, average packet transmissions, cluster head choice rounds supported by means of average power consumption. In this kind of association, the hubs are organized in bunches where Cluster Heads (CHS) pass messages between your part hubs and the base station. Systems group pecking order might prompt harming assaults, particularly when these assaults are gone for CHS. Application/Improvements: The Low Energy Aware Cluster Head (LEACH) Protocol works in the lower energies. In high energies without reducing the network lifetime the data is transmitted in the nodes. We can further improve the transmission of data in different nodes.
High Energy Nodes & Life Expectancy, Network Lifetime.
- Hidoussi F, Toral-Cruz H, Boubiche DE, Lakhtaria K, Mihovska A, Voznak M. Centralized IDS based on misuse detection for cluster based wireless sensor networks. Wireless Personal Communication. 2015 May; 8(5):207-24.
- Vivek K, Chand N, Soni S. A survey on clustering algorithms for heterogeneous wireless sensor networks. Int J Advanced Networking and Applications. 2011; 2(4): 745-54.
- Ma Y, Guo Y, Tian X, Ghanem M. Distributed clustering-based aggregation algorithm for spatial correlated sensor networks. IEEE Sensors Journal. 2011 Mar; 11(3).
- Pandey S, Nagwani NK, Kumar C. Cluster based-SPIN routing protocol for wireless sensors networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(15):1-6.
- Jyothi Preshiya D, Suriyakala CD. A survey of factors influencing network lifetime in delay tolerant network. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(15):1-9.
- Pande GK, Singh AP. Energy conservation and efficient data collection in WSN-ME. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Aug; 8(17);1-11.
- Fanian F, Kuchaki M, Rafsanjani. A novel routing efficient algorithm based on clustering in WSNs. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2013 Dec; 6(12):5542–45.
- Derango F, Palmieri N, Ranieri S. Spatial correlation based Low Energy Aware Clustering (LEACH) in a wireless sensor networks. Information and Communication Technologies and Services. 2015; 13(4):350-8.
- Singh B, Lobiyal DK. A novel energy aware cluster head selection based on particle swarm optimization for wireless sensor networks. Singh and Lobiyal Human-Centric Computing and Information Sciences. 2012 Dec; 4(3):1-7.
- Akhtar A, Minhas AA, Jabbar S. Energy aware intra cluster routing for wireless sensor networks. International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology. 2010 Jan; 3(1):1-20.
- Heinzelman WR, Chandrakasan A. Energy-efficient communication protocol for wireless micro sensor networks. Proceedings of the 33rd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences; 2000. p. 1-10.
- Revathi AR, Santhi B. Efficient Clustering for wireless sensor networks using evolutionary computing. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(14):1-5.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.