Total views : 233
Automated Efficient Traffic Control System in Real Time Applications
Background/Objectives: This paper offers a clear traffic control system to pass emergency vehicles easily. In this paper to accomplishment the raise of current innovation called Automated Efficient Traffic Control System: waiting time of emergency vehicles and also used to control the traffic lights. Methods/Statistical Analysis: This makes the utilization of Radio Frequency Identifier (RFID). This makes it very tough to take away or get broken. We use RFID readerTK-5530, and PIC16F877A. A device Micro-chip to take a gander at the RFID Tag related to the vehicle. Findings: If RFID tag takes a look at fits in with the stolen automobile the Information is transmits the usage of GSM SIM300 to the police manager further, whilst ambulance is coming near to the intersection, it will touch to activity controller inside of the intersection switch on the unpractised light. Conclusion: The module makes utilization of Zigbee detachable on CC2500 and PIC16F877A. Device Micro-chip for remote correspondences among the rescue vehicle or visitor controller. It is used to sense ambulance in multidirectional and also sense the ambulance to reach the junction to junction communication with the priority of the vehicle.
Ambulance Detection, Data Collection of Vehicles, Micro Controller based System, Traffic Management.
- Kalaivani R, Sudhagar K, Lakshmi P. Neural network based vibration control for vehicle active suspension system. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(1):16.
- Gokulan BP, Srinivasan D. Distributed geometric fuzzy multiagent urban traffic signal control. IEEE Trans Intell Transp. 2010 Sep; 11(3):714–27.
- Li X, Shu W, Li M, Huang H-Y, Luo P-E, Wu M-Y. Performance evaluation of vehicle-based mobile sensor networks for traffic monitoring on vehicular technology. IEEE Transactions. 2009 May; 58(4):1647-53.
- Elavarasi R, Senthil Kumar PK. An FPGA based regenerative braking system of electric vehicle driven by BLDC motor. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Nov; 7(S7):1-5.
- Li CH. Automatic vehicle identification system based on RFID. Security and Identification in Communication (ASID). 2010 Jul; 281-4.
- Sridharamurthy K, Govinda AP, Gopal JD, Varaprasad G. Violation detection method for vehicular ad hoc networking. Security Commun Netw. 2016 Feb; 9(3):201-7.
- Abdoos M, Mozayani N, Bazzan ALC. Traffic light control in non-stationary environments based on multi agent Q-learning. Proceedings of the 14th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems; 2011 Oct. p. 1580–5.
- Yang W. A dynamic and automatic traffic light control system for solving the road Congestion problem. WIT Transactions on the Built Environment (Urban Transport). 2006; 89:307-16.
- Singh A, Kumar A, Goudar RH. Online traffic density estimation and vehicle classification management system. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Apr; 7(4):508–16.
- Ramya SB, Vasudevan SK, Aravind E, Karthick G, Harithaa S. Smart car design using RFID. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jun; 8(11):1-5s.
- Murali Siva K, Parthasarathi V, Akshay B, Surya M, Vasudevan SK. Smart/efficient method to facilitate highway pedestrian protection. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(21):1-4 .
- Sharma S, Pithora A, Gupta G, Goel M, Sinha M. Traffic light priority control for emergency vehicle using RFID. Int J Innov Eng Technol. 2013; 2(2):363–6.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.