Total views : 263
Investments to the Economy of Russian Regions: Dynamics, Structure, Risks
Background/Objectives: Within current paperwork we examined questions connected to investment attractiveness of Russia in period from 2000 year up till nowadays, we extruded the most attractive industries for international investors, and also the structure of investments and it’s changing during the researching time period. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Research demonstrated that lack of investment portfolio diversification in the context of countries-counterparts is a threat for Russia’s investment portfolio. Regional aspect was analyzed, we conducted structural analysis of investments in context of Russia’s regions, and it’s investment attractiveness was evaluated. Belgorod region was examined as a potential object of investment for foreign countries; we conducted monitoring of core regional industries with purpose of growth points determination. Findings: Establishment and development of institutional environment promotes regulation and strengthening of Russia’s international connections, and attraction of capital into economy. However, besides creation of specialized companies – coordinators of investment area, currently in RF it is necessary to achieve diversification of investments in relation to: types (concerning credits in foreign currency); sources of financing (countries-investors); to form a portfolio from more dissimilar types of investments in order to minimize risks; industries and etc. Applications/Improvements: Current approach will allow reducing risks of investing into Russia’s economy and will allow achieving an effective redistribution of investments.
Domestic Investments, Dynamic of Investment Flows in Russia’s Regions, Foreign Investments, International Investments, Risks of International Cooperation.
- Doroshenko YA, Manin AV. Technology and actual models of investment development of cities and region in Russian Federation. Bulletin of BSTU Named after V.G. Shukhov. 2014; 1(1):128-132.
- Vaganova OV, Vladyka MV, Kucheryavenko SA, Sivtsova NF. Modeling of the integrated interaction of the innovation process subjects and estimate of efficiency of its results. International Business Management. 2015; 9(6):1069-1073.
- Vaganova OV, Vladyka MV, Kucheryavenko SA, Sivtsova NF. Methodology of analyzing and managing the risks of integration of the subjects of innovation process. The Social Science. 2015; 10(6):1347-1351.
- Fliginskih TL, Mityushina IL. Actual problems of development of economic, financial and credit systems. Materials of 2nd International scientific-practical conference; 2014. p.140-143.
- Thomson Financial Corporation. http://www.thomson.com/solutions/financial. Date accessed: 13.10.2015.
- Ministry of Foreign affairs of Russian Federation about relationships with China. http://www.nacsnews.com/page/ publication/news. Date accessed: 11.10.2015.
- Rating of investment attractiveness of Russia's regions.http://www.raexpert.ru. Date accessed: 14.09.2015.
- Investments into Russia's regions 2014. http://www.dk.ru/ wiki/investicii-v-regiony. Date accessed: 07.10.2015.
- Corporation internet portal. http://www.belgorodinvest.ru. Date accessed: 20.04.2015
- Global Structured Finance. http://www.fitchratings.com. Date accessed: 15.11.2015.
- Financing multiple investment projects – corporate investments special issue. http://www.iobfunctions.bnet.com. Date accessed: 24/09/2015.
- Oleinik E, Zakharova A. Structural approach to evaluating investments into the region economy. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(12):1-9.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.