Total views : 83
Di-Mesonic Molecules Mass Spectra
Objectives: The mass spectra of mesonic and di-mesonic bound state in the nonrelativistic scheme have been calculated. The strong interaction in molecular binding states has been considered and study for the Cornell and Molecular potentials. The main objective of this work is to implement the operator and oscillator techniques for determining mass spectrum and eigenvalue of multi colored particle bound states. Methods: This work presented the Schrodinger equation with the oscillator method that based on the quadratic form of coordinate and momentum operators in quantum chromodynamics and quantum field theories by adding a free quantum harmonic oscillator potential partto the Hamiltonian of interactions. Findings: The mass spectra of hadronic molecule with two mesonic systems have calculated. The binding energy of di-mesonic states is found and it shown that had relation with the oscillator frequency and strong interactions parameters. The effect of tensor term in one pion exchange can be determined by this method. It is remarkably pointing the effect of the tensor term and its contribution in hadronic multi colored systems, but here we neglected any spin-spins interactions and defined the results in the ground state. Improvements: The proposed operator and harmonic oscillator techniques reduce the theoretically calculation in compared with other method like volitional and lattice.
Colored Particle, Cornell Potential, Di-Mesonic Molecule, Hadronic Bound States, Mass Spectra
- Mesons, Particle data group; 2014.
- Feranchuk. Nonperturbative description of quantum systems: Basics of the operator method. Lecture Notes in Physics. 2014; 894:27–80.
- Bransden BH, Joachain CJ. Quantum mechanics. 2nd ed; 2000.
- Griffiths D. Introduction to quantum mechanics. 2nd ed.USA: Pearson Prentice Hall; 2004.
- Arfken GB, Weber H, Harris FE. Mathematical methods for physicists. Orlando, FL: Academic Press; 2012.
- Xu W. Solution for one-dimensional quantum oscillator with time-dependent frequency and mass. Commun. Theor Phys. 2000; 34:337–40. CrossRef.
- Jahanshir. Hydrogenatom mass spectrum in the excited states. Scientific Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences.2013; 2(1):16–22.
- Jahanshir. Mesonic hydrogen mass spectrum in the oscillator representation. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Physics.2010; 3(4):10–3.
- Richardson. The heavy quark potential and the Y, Ψ. J Phys Lett. 1979; 82:272–75. CrossRef.
- Khandai PK. Meson Spectra in p + p Collisions at LHC. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2013; 6(9):1–4.
- Eichten E. Spectrum of charmed quark-antiquark bound states. Phys Rev Lett. 1975; 34:369–71. CrossRef.
- Voloshin MV. Charmonium. Prog Part Nucl Phys. 2008; 61:455–511. CrossRef.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.