Total views : 169
A New Class of Sequential Algorithm (SeQ) Codes for Optical CDMA Network
This paper focus on a new code for Optical Code Division Multiple Access (OCDMA) system. The proposed code called Sequential Algorithm (SeQ) Code. The SeQ code has properties of minimizing Phase Induced Intensity Noise (PIIN), has the Multiple Access Interference (MAI) cancellation and ease in code construction. The results had shown, the SeQ code can accommodate 200 numbers of simultaneous users at permissible performance analysis BER10-9 compared to DCS, 190 users and MFH130 users, respectively.
BER, MAI, PIIN, Sequential Algorithm (SeQ) Code.
- Wei Z, Shalaby HMH, Ghafouri-Shiraz H. Modified quadratic congruence codes for fiber Bragg-grating-based spectral-amplitude-coding optical CDMA systems. Journal of Light wave Technology. 2001; 19(9):1274–81.
- Zou W, Ghafouri-Shiraz H, Shalaby HMH. New code families for fiber-Bragg-grating-based spectral-amplitudecoding optical CDMA systems. IEEE Photonics Technology Letters. 2001; 13(8):890–2.
- Rashidi CBM, Aljunid SA, Ghani F, Fadhil HA, Anuar MS, Arief AR. Cardinality enrichment of flexible cross correlation (FCC) code for SAC-OCDMA system by alleviation interference scheme (AIS). Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics. 2014; 125(17).
- Elwyn D. J. Smith, Richard J. Blaikie, Desmond P. Taylor Performance Enhancement of Spectral Amplitude- Coding Optical CDMA Using Pulse-Position Modulation. IEEE Transactions on Communications. 1998; 46(9):1176–85.
- Yin H, Richardson DJ. Optical Code Division Multiple Access Communication Networks. 2008.
- Aldhaibani AO, Aljunid SA, Anuar MS, Arief AR, Rashidi CBM. Development of OCDMA system based on Flexible Cross Correlation (FCC) code with OFDM modulation.Optical Fiber Technology. 2015; 22:7–12.
- Rashidi CBM, Aljunid SA, Ghani F, Fadhil HA, Anuar MS.New Design of Flexible Cross Correlation (FCC) Code for SAC-OCDMA System. Procedia Engineering. 2013; 53(0):420–7.
- Salehi JA, Brackett CA. Code division multiple-access techniques in optical fiber networks systems performance analysis. IEEE Transactions on Communications. 1989; 37(8):834–42.
- C. B. M. Rashidi, S. A. Aljunid, M. S. Anuar and A. R.Arief. New Approach of Flexible Cross Correlation (FCC) Algorithm for Noise Alleviation on OCDMA Systems.Malaysia University Conference Engineering Technology.MUCET. 2014 .p. 1–4.
- C. B. M. Rashidi, S. A. Aljunid, F. Ghani, M. S. Anuar, and H. A. Fadhil. Code length optimization using Flexible Cross Correlation (FCC) code in OCDMA networks. IEEE 3rd International Conference on Photonics. 2012.p. 355–59
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.