Total views : 238
Regional Political Process in Northern Kazakhstan
Background: This article describes the theoretical and methodological approaches to the study of regional policy. Methods: The relevance of the research topic is due to the growing influence of regional political processes on the socioeconomic and socio-cultural development of both the regions and the country as a whole. Findings: The importance of defining the role of regions in the sustainable development of the country is pointed out by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N.A. Nazarbayev. In the research, the political analysis of the regional policy formation in the Northern regions of Kazakhstan is carried out in the context of the republican model of regionalization, the main stages, trends and peculiarities of its implementation are identified. This study examines the infrastructure of the political process in the region and its dynamic aspects. A special attention is given to the study of electoral politics and activity of political parties in the regional political process. Improvements/Applications: The article investigates the political mechanism for the implementation of the regional policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan; practical recommendations for its improvement are proposed.
North Kazakhstan, Policy, Process, Region, Regionalization.
- Bentley AF. The process of government: A study of social pressures. BiblioBazaar; 2009.
- Pareto V. The transformation of democracy. Transaction Books: New Brunswick, London; 2000.
- Isard W. History of regional science and the regional science association international. The Beginnings and Early History. Springer; 2012.
- Landabaso M. Time for real economy: The need for new forms of public entrepreneurship. Italian Journal of Regional Science. 2014; 13(1):127–40.
- Makarychev AS. The grammar of terrorism: Rethinking the concept of asymmetric threats. National counter-terrorism strategies: Legal, institutional, and public policy dimensions in the US, UK, France, Turkey and Russia. Washington: IOS Press. 2006; 2:58–69.
- Kolosov VA, Mironenko NS. Geopolitics and political geography. Moscow: Aspect; 2002.
- Gelman VYa, Ryzhenkov VI, Brie M. Making and breaking democratic transitions: The comparative politics of Russia’s regions. Lanham, Boulder, New York, Toronto, Oxford: Rowman and Littlefield; 2004.
- Turovsky RF. Center and regions: Problems of political relations. Moscow: National Research University – Higher School of Economics; 2006.
- Degtyaryov AA. Towards expert evaluation application for the diagnostics of Lobbyists and GR-managers in contemporary Russia; 2013.
- Dakhin AV, Raspopov NP. The problem of regional stratification in modern Russia. Polis. 1998; 4:132–44.
- Nazarbayev NA. Message from the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the people of Kazakhstan: Kazakhstan Strategy of entering the top fifty most competitive countries of the world: Kazakhstan on the threshold of a new leap forward in its development. Mysl. 2006; 3:2–18.
- Baydeldinov D. Trade and environment in the region of Caucasus and Central Asia. Proceeding of International Conference on International Trade Law in the Region of the Caucasus and Central Asia: Between Regional Integration and Globalization. Section 5. Baku, May 30–31; 2013.
- Dzhunusov MS. Nationalities and Perestroika. Novosti Press Agency Publishing House; 1989.
- Laumulin MT. The U.S. geopolitical experience in Central Asia: Success or failure? Madrid: Exlibris Ediciones; 2009. p. 53–78.
- Nasimova GO. Level of social conflict potential in Kazakhstan: Possible risks and threats. Central Asia and the Caucasus. 2011; 4:12.
- Syroyezhkin KL. SCO prospects in a context of global and regional changes. SCO in search of new understanding of safety: materials of the international scientific conference. Almaty: KISI at the President of RK; 2007.
- Balapanova AS, Ivatova LM. Kazakh-Russian cross-border cooperation at the present stage. Internal and foreign policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the conditions of world integration processes: Proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference devoted to 75 anniversary of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. Almaty: Kazakh National University; 2009. p. 59–60.
- Ibrayeva GZh. Regional conflicts and mass media. Almaty: Kazak Universiteti; 2011.
- Akishev AA. Regional policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its impact on national security. Pavlodar: Research and Development centre; 2006.
- Tazhin M, Tazhimbetov M. Regional Sociology: A tutorial. Almaty: Atamura-Kazak universiteti; 1993. p. 115–16.
- Medeuova DT. RK media in the formation and development of political processes in the context of globalization. Ph.D. in Political Science dissertation. Almaty; 2004. p. 44–7.
- Aliyarov EK. Information policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in conditions of globalization. Almaty: Kazak Universiteti; 2006.
- Abulkasova A. Political management in the system of local administrative and executive bodies. Analytic. 2007; 5:93– 5.
- Kapanov KKh, Sarsembayeva ST. Kazakhstan regions System: political and economic dimension [Internet]. [Cited 2016 Apr 28]. Available from: www.ia-centr.ru/ expert/1783/.
- Matsupa LV. Maslikhats. Institutionalization: Ten years of formation and development. Kostanay; 2004.
- Matsupa LV. Maslikhats. Constitutional and legal bases of activity. Kostanay; 2006.
- State agency state archive of Kostanay region. Foundation 1015 of Kostanay oblast Akim.
- The official website of the North Kazakhstan region [Internet]. [Cited 2016 Jun 01]. Available from: www.sko.kz.
- Official site of Kostanay region [Internet]. [Cited 2016 May 01]. Available from: www.kostanay.kz.
- Northern Kazakhstan. Regional Newspaper of the North Kazakhstan region.
- Kostanay News. Regional socio-political publication.
- Our newspaper. Kostanay regional weekly.
- Statistical Yearbook of Kostanay region. Kostanay; 2014.
- North Kazakhstan region. Encyclopedia. 2nd ed. Almaty: Arys Publishing House, 20.
- Schumpeter J. Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy; 2008.
- Easton D. An approach to the analysis of the political systems [Internet]. [Cited 2016 May 01]. Available from: http:// online.sfsu.edu/sguo/Renmin/June2_system/Political System_Easton.pdf.
- Marx K. Capital [Internet]. [Cited 2016 May 01]. Available from: http://files.libertyfund.org/files/967/Marx_0445.03.pdf.
- Weber M. The theory of social and economic organization [Internet]. [Cited 2016 Apr 06]. Available from: https:// archive.org/stream/MaxWeberEconomyAndSociety/MaxWeberEconomyAndSociety_djvu.txt.
- Parsons T. An outline of the social system [Internet]. [Cited 2016 Apr 06]. Available from: http://www.csun.edu/~snk1966/Talcott Parsons - An Outline of the Social System.pdf .
- Coser L. The functions of social conflict [Internet]. [Cited 2016 Apr 06]. Available from: http://media.pfeiffer.edu/ lridener/courses/COSERR1.HTML.
- Dahrendorf R. Conflict Theory [Internet]. [Cited 2016 Apr 06]. Available from: https://moodle.csun.edu/pluginfile.php /3328146 /mod_resource/content/1/K.D. Allan - Chapter 7 - Conflict Theory.
- Dahl R. On democracy. New Heaven: Yale University; 2000.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.